kimse

Vehicles ammo and HMG

9 posts in this topic

before reading and i know there is a script but simple as many semes to not know it im open for other suggestings just read it before comment on the post and dont say "ypu can just play x insted" or simliar and i know most is modded vechiels but exile is getting more and more vechiels 

it would be nice to some sort of vechiels ammo etc. for 50cal. weapons you need 50cal. ammo insted of just buying a vechiels and poof you now got a armed vechiels with ammo there reset's over restart 

Why there should be vechiels ammo: the only cost there is right now is the vechiels by it own right now as i fell there nothing special about it just beeing show off that i can affored that kind of vechiels so it would actully have a purpos to get a armed vechiels and you actully can run out of ammo insted of just going to trader and buy a so called "ammo pods/container" and get the rearmed by this they actully cost something or rather have to loot after it - hope you all understand what im saying 

so im suggesting following ammo type's and how many bullet's based by experience's

Minigun ammo 500 rounds

Minigun ammo 1000 rounds

M2 ammo 100 rounds 

7.62 mounted gun 100 round

7.62 mounted gun 200 round

why the minigun need lower rounds is simple cause it's op can easliy take out a strider, ifrit 

Now to the talk of the HMG overall its op it got "inbuild range finding, thermal, 1,5k rounds, can shoot op to 1.5 - to 2k away" can it be default be non thermal since you can sit in base all day and just shoot & kill seeing thorw tres and bush no way to hide 

Advertisement
7 hours ago, InsertCoins said:

ypu can just play x insted

Bugger off you troll 

Posted (edited)

We have been running a blackhawk for the last couple of days and i totaly agree.

5k rounds on both sides doesnt justify running any other armed heli.

I miss the of huey vs huey air battles from arma 2 but they only come with 2 mags on both sides.

But this means someone needs to model and code the types of ammo and then script it in.

But i dont think this should be a priority for te devs bacause,

ypu can just play x insted

dont know about the hmg tho.

Edited by ACAB

This is how the HMG is (its not me but one i play with) 

and ofc its not a priority for devs they Got better stuff to do :P 

1 hour ago, kimse said:

This is how the HMG is (its not me but one i play with) 

and ofc its not a priority for devs they Got better stuff to do :P 

To be fair, the guys that got killed by this, are probably some of the worst players I've ever seen.... "GUYS... GUYS, WE'RE BEING LIT UP BY AN MOUNTED MG.... - Better jump out the back and run into the open field...." xD

It just to show off how the HMG looks like with thermal and that but yea they wernt good aswell (from my view) go to 2:38 that gona show how good they were 

2 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

To be fair, the guys that got killed by this, are probably some of the worst players I've ever seen.... "GUYS... GUYS, WE'RE BEING LIT UP BY AN MOUNTED MG.... - Better jump out the back and run into the open field...." xD

blind panic man!

Also @kimse is it possible to add the ammo for some of these into the loot table? That would mitigate having to make a pack for the mod a bit I'd believe.

2 hours ago, InsertCoins said:

Also @kimse is it possible to add the ammo for some of these into the loot table? That would mitigate having to make a pack for the mod a bit I'd believe.

Yea that what i was a afried for the a mod was needed to be abel but thats also why i asked here 

its only matter In time before we will get blackhawks and other (some are WIP)  as default In exile so rather suggest it early than late 

Advertisement