Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xzerokoolx

[Infistar] Restreained and kicked for floor glitching

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hay all, I have been using @infiSTAR for some time now but i have just had reports of a base built over water that as soon as you stand on the floor you get restrained. its only this one base and as soon as you have build rights you no longer get restrained.

Any help would be awesome.

-Zero

Edited by xzerokoolx

Well I could allow glitching through walls when the surface you're on is water :P

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

On 5/27/2016 at 9:11 AM, infiSTAR said:

Well I could allow glitching through walls when the surface you're on is water :P

There are other basses built over water but its only 1 that does it, also i have  noticed when a player tries to run up a floor being used as a ramp (very vertical) they get picked up for wall glitching and again this only effects people who dont have build rights.

Last thing, im not sure i understand how the updates work for infistar, i just went to the update page logged in with the same account & Key i purchased with and it tells me "You are not allowed to download any files here! #1" do i have to buy it again every time there is an update?

Cheers

-Zero

Edited by xzerokoolx

send me a priv message with your email used on my website so I can check whats going on :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement