Metalman10

[EXP] LOOKING FOR SERVER STAFF [Devs/Admins/Mods]

34 posts in this topic

Hello,

Our server EXP has just opened up about 5 days ago. So far it has been going a lot better than what i thought, and didnt expect us to be where we are now this fast. Myself cant do it all, and im no god. So i am searching for some people to help out in the following fields...

• Administrative
  • Development
    • Graphics Design
    • Web
    • Ect
  • Other various fields

The requirements wont be posted here, but just be above the age of 16 and not be a person that cant handle power. If you feel you qualify to pass that, then PM me or comment here and ill give you more info on the requirements and how to join.

Here is our current server info!

Spoiler

[EXP] Exile United Sahrani

Why Join?

Our server is built to ensure you can always have fun and experience new things within ArmA or Exile. We have chosen the map United Sahrani because we think it was a great size and offered a lot of nice gameplay, as well as no one was using the map. Our server is fully working and has our own setup on it!

OkFSu69l.png

Mod List: Available Through Steam Workshop/A3Launcher
@Exile

@CBA_A3

@CUP Terrain Pack Core 

@CUP Terrian Pack Maps 

@NATO_Rus_Vehicle

@NATO_Rus_Weapons

@RHS : ARRF

@RHS : USAF

Optional Mods :

@DragonFyre

@BlastCore

@Extended Base Mod

mMd3XfXl.png

Features

Roaming AI

+Loot

+FPS

15K Start

Non-Aim Bot AI

Custom Map

Advanced Building

XM8 Apps

Custom Loot Table

Radiation Zones

Custom Missions

Capture Points

Missions

Base Kits

Active Admins

Admin Events

Custom

izuHRbRl.png

What we plan to add

Advanced Repair System ( Thanks to John )

Custom Paintshop

Bounties ( Exile added it already )

Clans ( Exile added it already )

How To Join

To join the Exile United Sahrani use the IP

69.195.146.26:2302

To join TeamSpeak

Our Site

http://expgamingcommunity.invisionzone.com/

Our site: http://expgamingcommunity.invisionzone.com/

Our Teamspeak: 69.195.146.26

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Hey man, if you are still looking for admins I'm here, I'm sure an Eastern-European admin might not be a problem.

1 person likes this

Bump! - Some info is out of date but will be updating tomorrow! - Looking for admins and mods and devs!

Posted (edited)

On May 27, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Metalman10 said:

Hello,

Our server EXP has just opened up about 5 days ago. So far it has been going a lot better than what i thought, and didnt expect us to be where we are now this fast. Myself cant do it all, and im no god. So i am searching for some people to help out in the following fields...

• Administrative
  • Development
    • Graphics Design
    • Web
    • Ect
  • Other various fields

The requirements wont be posted here, but just be above the age of 16 and not be a person that cant handle power. If you feel you qualify to pass that, then PM me or comment here and ill give you more info on the requirements and how to join.

Here is our current server info!

Reveal hidden contents

[EXP] Exile United Sahrani

Why Join?

Our server is built to ensure you can always have fun and experience new things within ArmA or Exile. We have chosen the map United Sahrani because we think it was a great size and offered a lot of nice gameplay, as well as no one was using the map. Our server is fully working and has our own setup on it!

OkFSu69l.png

Mod List: Available Through Steam Workshop/A3Launcher
@Exile

@CBA_A3

@CUP Terrain Pack Core 

@CUP Terrian Pack Maps 

@NATO_Rus_Vehicle

@NATO_Rus_Weapons

@RHS : ARRF

@RHS : USAF

Optional Mods :

@DragonFyre

@BlastCore

@Extended Base Mod

mMd3XfXl.png

Features

Roaming AI

+Loot

+FPS

15K Start

Non-Aim Bot AI

Custom Map

Advanced Building

XM8 Apps

Custom Loot Table

Radiation Zones

Custom Missions

Capture Points

Missions

Base Kits

Active Admins

Admin Events

Custom

izuHRbRl.png

What we plan to add

Advanced Repair System ( Thanks to John )

Custom Paintshop

Bounties ( Exile added it already )

Clans ( Exile added it already )

How To Join

To join the Exile United Sahrani use the IP

69.195.146.26:2302

To join TeamSpeak

Our Site

http://expgamingcommunity.invisionzone.com/

Our site: http://expgamingcommunity.invisionzone.com/

Our Teamspeak: 69.195.146.26

nvm 

Edited by NotCamSlice

23 minutes ago, Metalman10 said:

What?

My Phone messed up... but I was gonna say if you still are need of help with your server Ill help

3 hours ago, NotCamSlice said:

My Phone messed up... but I was gonna say if you still are need of help with your server Ill help

Oh ok. Well if your willing to I could use some help

I would recommend anyone who is considering joining with Metalman to stay away.  This person used to be a part of the same gaming community I was in. He was brought on to help with the coding, and he took it upon himself to "make" a new Sahrani server for us, using our configs, files and such. However, he was kicked out for lack of contact and inactivity. A few other things influenced that decision,  such as seeing him very active on the forum, other teamspeaks and even looking for staff positions at other communities, while he was completely inactive on ours,

Some time goes on, and the next thing I hear from one of the developers on my community is that he is running his own server, and when one of us joined to check it out, we found some interesting things in the mission files. He has stolen almost every single file from the community he was previously in. His stolen files even still include pictures and mentions of the website and teamspeak of the previous gaming community! So not only is he a thief, but he is quite bad at hiding his theft.

I personally went into the teamspeak of Metalman and wanted to have a chat with him about this, and he vehemently said that he is running no servers at all, and that no files were taken. However, funnily enough one of his friends interrupted us by joining the channel with the question "Yo, is the server up?" at which point I pointed out that he previously stated that he was running no servers at all, and told the teammate of his that "Apparently he has ripped most of the files from another server" and was quickly banned.

Just a warning for anyone who is considering applying for a staff position on the "EXP Community". 

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Kitzu said:

I would recommend anyone who is considering joining with Metalman to stay away.  This person used to be a part of the same gaming community I was in. He was brought on to help with the coding, and he took it upon himself to "make" a new Sahrani server for us, using our configs, files and such. However, he was kicked out for lack of contact and inactivity. A few other things influenced that decision,  such as seeing him very active on the forum, other teamspeaks and even looking for staff positions at other communities, while he was completely inactive on ours,

Some time goes on, and the next thing I hear from one of the developers on my community is that he is running his own server, and when one of us joined to check it out, we found some interesting things in the mission files. He has stolen almost every single file from the community he was previously in. His stolen files even still include pictures and mentions of the website and teamspeak of the previous gaming community! So not only is he a thief, but he is quite bad at hiding his theft.

I personally went into the teamspeak of Metalman and wanted to have a chat with him about this, and he vehemently said that he is running no servers at all, and that no files were taken. However, funnily enough one of his friends interrupted us by joining the channel with the question "Yo, is the server up?" at which point I pointed out that he previously stated that he was running no servers at all, and told the teammate of his that "Apparently he has ripped most of the files from another server" and was quickly banned.

Just a warning for anyone who is considering applying for a staff position on the "EXP Community". 

Quite funny cause if you check i dont have any servers up, and the server he was talking about was the Gun game server me and his clan were playing on..Get your facts straight and before you come on and start talking about other peoples community you might wanna look at your first and realize what YOUR staff is saying behind you back. So i would recommend you get all the drama out of your before you go around trying to cause more.

Advertisement