Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oSoDirty

Al Rayak server parameters

Question

Posted (edited)

Ok, so I feel like I have tried damn near everything at this point. What is the proper way to put Al Rayak in server's start parameters? A3Launcher keeps giving me unrecognized mod error, and the help bot in the A3Launcher discord says to name it like the launcher names it. Well when I do that my server won't boot (I guess because of the spaces in the parameters). If I rename it to anything else, it boots fine, but A3Launcher denies it. 

Edited by oSoDirty

2 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

Ok, so I feel like I have tried damn near everything at this point. What is the proper way to put Al Rayak in server's start parameters? A3Launcher keeps giving me unrecognized mod error, and the help bot in the A3Launcher discord says to name it like the launcher names it. Well when I do that my server won't boot (I guess because of the spaces in the parameters). If I rename it to anything else, it boots fine, but A3Launcher denies it. 

Have you tried adding it as a servermod ?

I literally just got it, (I Think lol) changed it to @Al_Rayak and it moved on to cup weapons bs lol. Guess it's going to be a long night.

Advertisement