Zripht

BattlEye kick me

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i rent a server in Nitrado.net, and i just install Exile in the server, but when i try to go in (Altis map, no mods) BattleEye kick me #8 , i can choose a slot but when i want to play, (BattlEye: Script Restriction #8)

 

Can somebody help me?

d2eGNfR.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zripht said:

Hey guys, i rent a server in Nitrado.net, and i just install Exile in the server, but when i try to go in (Altis map, no mods) BattleEye kick me #8 , i can choose a slot but when i want to play, (BattlEye: Script Restriction #8)

 

Can somebody help me?

d2eGNfR.jpg

Find your Scripts.log file in the battleye directory of your server, find the log that is kicking you and post it on pastebin with a link on here please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Find your Scripts.log file in the battleye directory of your server, find the log that is kicking you and post it on pastebin with a link on here please.

13:08:27 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Zripht - GUID: hidden guid (unverified)
13:08:27 Player Zripht connected (id HIDDEN ID).
13:08:27 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (fcc32c9d8517c9b27d69a366e68ca294) of player #0 Zripht
13:08:37 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 Zripht (fcc32c9d8517c9b27d69a366e68ca294) - #8 "BIS_fnc_initPlayable","BIS_fnc_missionTimeLeft","BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew","BIS_fnc_MP","BIS_fnc_MPexec","BIS_fnc_netId","BIS_f"
13:08:37 Player Zripht kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #8
13:08:37 Player Zripht disconnected.

is thiis  what u want?

Edited by Zripht

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zripht said:

13:08:27 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Zripht - GUID: hidden guid (unverified)
13:08:27 Player Zripht connected (id HIDDEN ID).
13:08:27 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (fcc32c9d8517c9b27d69a366e68ca294) of player #0 Zripht
13:08:37 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 Zripht (fcc32c9d8517c9b27d69a366e68ca294) - #8 "BIS_fnc_initPlayable","BIS_fnc_missionTimeLeft","BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew","BIS_fnc_MP","BIS_fnc_MPexec","BIS_fnc_netId","BIS_f"
13:08:37 Player Zripht kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #8
13:08:37 Player Zripht disconnected.

is thiis  what u want?

!="BIS_fnc_initPlayable\",\"BIS_fnc_missionTimeLeft\",\"BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew\",\"BIS_fnc_MP\",\"BIS_fnc_MPexec\",\"BIS_fnc_netId\",\"BIS_f"

Place that END OF line 10 of your scripts.txt file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jamie said:

!="BIS_fnc_initPlayable\",\"BIS_fnc_missionTimeLeft\",\"BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew\",\"BIS_fnc_MP\",\"BIS_fnc_MPexec\",\"BIS_fnc_netId\",\"BIS_f"

Place that END OF line 10 of your scripts.txt file

Same error but now #14

 

13:44:52 Player Zripht connected (id=HIDDEN ID).
13:44:52 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (fcc32c9d8517c9b27d69a366e68ca294) of player #0 Zripht
13:44:53 BattlEye Server: Starting with Arma 3 1.58 all server admins will have to define a dedicated port in BEServer.cfg in order to be able to use BE RCon. Please see https://www.battleye.com/support/documentation/ for details.
13:45:25 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 Zripht (fcc32c9d8517c9b27d69a366e68ca294) - #14 "rig distance _pos),_pos call bis_fnc_locationDescription]) remoteExec ["systemChat"];
13:45:25   };
13:45:25   };
13:45:25   };
13:45:25   }
13:45:25   ];
13:45:25   };
13:45:25   
13:45:25   _idc = 2012;
13:45:25   (_display d"
13:45:25 Player Zripht kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #14
13:45:25 Player Zripht disconnected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zripht said:

Same error but now #14

 

13:44:52 Player Zripht connected (id=HIDDEN ID).
13:44:52 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (fcc32c9d8517c9b27d69a366e68ca294) of player #0 Zripht
13:44:53 BattlEye Server: Starting with Arma 3 1.58 all server admins will have to define a dedicated port in BEServer.cfg in order to be able to use BE RCon. Please see https://www.battleye.com/support/documentation/ for details.
13:45:25 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 Zripht (fcc32c9d8517c9b27d69a366e68ca294) - #14 "rig distance _pos),_pos call bis_fnc_locationDescription]) remoteExec ["systemChat"];
13:45:25   };
13:45:25   };
13:45:25   };
13:45:25   }
13:45:25   ];
13:45:25   };
13:45:25   
13:45:25   _idc = 2012;
13:45:25   (_display d"
13:45:25 Player Zripht kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #14
13:45:25 Player Zripht disconnected.

!="rig distance _pos),_pos call bis_fnc_locationDescription]) remoteExec [\"systemChat\"];\n13:45:25   };\n13:45:25   };\n13:45:25   };\n13:45:25   }\n13:45:25   ];\n13:45:25   };\n13:45:25   \n13:45:25   _idc = 2012;\n13:45:25   (_display d"

 

End of line 16 Scripts.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read those, i cant sit here all day doing your battleye filters mate.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Read those, i cant sit here all day doing your battleye filters mate.

Ok, ty and soz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zripht said:

Ok, ty and soz.

Dont worry about it, but its better if you learn yourself than having to wait for someone on a forum to help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Dont worry about it, but its better if you learn yourself than having to wait for someone on a forum to help you.

That´s true, problem is that i learnt something 3 months ago, and i forgot everything i think xDDDD But i never found this error 3 months ago :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.