Texboygamer

Exile Dramatic Video

4 posts in this topic

I'm going for the whole dramatic effect, any advice you can give is wanted:

Lagspikes are from either loot spawning or the fact that you are recoding to the same drive as exile is on. Could be your internet connection too.  

CUP vehicles wobble a lot, or maybe its RHS, i dont remember. Either way, normal.

Overall, on the video, 6/10 may watch another, not this one. I might suggest a little less compaining and and about 1/10th the "yeah's".

A closing or atleast a combat scene at the end would entice me and possibly others to watch more.

1 person likes this

Advertisement
23 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

Lagspikes are from either loot spawning or the fact that you are recoding to the same drive as exile is on. Could be your internet connection too.  

CUP vehicles wobble a lot, or maybe its RHS, i dont remember. Either way, normal.

Overall, on the video, 6/10 may watch another, not this one. I might suggest a little less compaining and and about 1/10th the "yeah's".

A closing or atleast a combat scene at the end would entice me and possibly others to watch more.

Land Rovers aren't in RHS so I'm guessing this is either CUP vehicles or MAS vehicles.

1 person likes this

On 03/06/2016 at 1:28 PM, second_coming said:

Land Rovers aren't in RHS so I'm guessing this is either CUP vehicles or MAS vehicles.

It's MAS, have it on my server and the Land Rover Ambulance waddles like a fat chick chasing an icream van.

Advertisement