Zripht

Where did go Esserker?

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i am trying to create an Exile Server with Esserker map, but i can´t find the mission, every link i visit it has disappeared and i would like to know why?

Can somebody try to ask me plz? Thank´s.

Advertisement
3 hours ago, Zripht said:

Yeah i did it, but if i can remember, i need PBO esserker mission and BattlEye 

Follow this tutorial on how to make your own esserker map

That guide says you need All in Arma. I prefer CUP Terrains Core because it's still in development and available via Steam Workshop.

To make an Esseker mission, just rename an Exile.Altis.pbo to Exile.Esseker.pbo, extract it, and create your trader cities and spawn points, then edit your server's cfg file to load it. You'll need to add some stuff to the "addons" line in mission.sqm and if you're not sure what missing from it, your server RPT log will tell you what is missing from the addons line.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

That guide says you need All in Arma. I prefer CUP Terrains Core because it's still in development and available via Steam Workshop.

At least AiA doesn't get you any "feedback" , and it's available on A3 Launcher or http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26682&highlight=AIATP

Edited by Goblin

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Goblin said:

Edited by Goblin

11 minutes ago, Goblin said:

At least AiA doesn't get you any "feedback" , and it's available on A3 Launcher or http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26682&highlight=AIATP

Not sure what you mean by AiA not getting you feedback.

AiA isn't in development anymore and the only place you can get AiA is a3launcher (Besides anyone privately hosting it). The AiA download link was  removed from armaholic several months ago. Any updates made to CUP Terrains Core will come automatically through Steam Workshop PLUS it's also available on a3launcher.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Not sure what you mean by AiA not getting you feedback.

AiA isn't in development anymore and the only place you can get AiA is a3launcher (Besides anyone privately hosting it). The AiA download link was  removed from armaholic several months ago.

Try the link , scroll down , click download here , go ahead , it won't bite . And it seems CUP is in the middle of giving "feedback" , and Imho , Cup is not very well done .

Edited by Goblin

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Goblin said:

Try the link , scroll down , click download here , go ahead , it won't bite . And it seems CUP is in the middle of giving "feedback"

I think you are using the wrong word there. What does it mean when something is in the middle of giving feedback?

I saw the big red words saying AiA is now obsolete, so I completely missed the download link at the bottom. Still, I'll stay with the project currently in development, which can be updated with Steam Workshop. 

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

Advertisement