mojitoboy

Better A3XAI or Occupation ?

77 posts in this topic

After that Drops, it stays without any change around 15 CPS... Reproducible. No matter if 5 AI´s active or 50 AI´s

Advertisement

Not sure why thats happening you have less ai running than we do.

Where did you exactly put in the "fix" against God Mode-Ai? I think it has something to do with that. Could you please post your fixed file-code?

Not at my laptop at the moment but will post it later tonight, but i dont think this will be the cause of your fps issue

Spoiler

#include "\A3XAI\globaldefines.hpp"

private["_object","_hit","_damage","_source","_ammo","_hitPartIndex","_hitPoint"];

_object =         _this select 0;                //Object the event handler is assigned to. (the unit taking damage)
_hit =             _this select 1;                //Name of the selection where the unit was damaged. "" for over-all structural damage, "?" for unknown selections. 
_damage =         _this select 2;                //Resulting level of damage for the selection. (Received damage)
_source =         _this select 3;                //The source unit that caused the damage. 
_ammo =         _this select 4;                //Classname of the projectile that caused inflicted the damage. ("" for unknown, such as falling damage.) 
_hitPartIndex = _this select 5;                //Hit part index of the hit point, -1 otherwise.

_object allowDamage true;
_object removeAllEventHandlers 'HandleDamage';

_hitPoint = (_object getHitIndex _hitPartIndex);
if (_damage > _hitPoint) then {
    call {
        if (isNull _source) exitWith {_damage = _hitPoint;};                                 //No physics damage
        if ((group _object) call A3XAI_getNoAggroStatus) exitWith {_damage = _hitPoint;};     //No damage from any source when non-hostile
        if ((side _source) isEqualTo A3XAI_side) exitWith {_damage = _hitPoint;};             //No damage from units on same side
        if ((!isNull (objectParent _source)) && {_ammo isEqualTo ""}) then {                //No damage if source is a vehicle and damage has no ammo (vehicle collision)
            call {
                if (A3XAI_noCollisionDamage) exitWith {_damage = _hitPoint;};
                if ((_damage >= 0.9) && {_hit in ["","body","head"]} && {_hitPartIndex > -1}) exitWith {_object setVariable ["CollisionKilled",A3XAI_roadKillPenalty];};
            };
        };
    };
};

_damage

A3XAI_handleDamageUnit.sqf

Posted (edited)

Has anyone had the issue where the AI spawns in tight groups and wont move? I have no other mods running while trying to sort this out. Vehicles/choppers patrol and paradrop/offload AI fine and they move around no worries, it is just the static/random/dynamic men spawns are frozen in place.  This only started with 1.66 release and I am using a linux server.

Sovled, incase anyone has the same issue, start from scratch and slowly rebuild your server. Not sure why it stopped working but its all good now after rebuilding.

Edited by Skaror
additional info

if you use DMS along side A3XAI make sure its not set to freeze all AI, just DMS ai only

what do u mean? I am using DMS and Occupation as well ... 

should i do both an true?

Spoiler

DMS_ai_allowFreezing                = true;                        // Whether or not to "freeze" AI that are a certain distance away from players (and therefore inactive).
    DMS_ai_freeze_Only_DMS_AI            = false;                    // Whether or not to "freeze" AI that are not spawned by DMS.

Edited by sCorporation

Advertisement