Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zisb

1.60 Chill Topic

14 posts in this topic

Well...

Lets have a nice chat about 1.60 while everyone with servers is freaking out.

I guess its pretty cool, nice to see arma graphically updated. I am really digging the cup maps that have been updated https://imgur.com/a/2DwNF

Also a special thank you to dev team for supporting the community with plum! :D

What are your thoughts on the update? (Beside for your server falling apart)

Heh, I have servers, I'm not freaking out... and even though after switching from AiA to CUP I spawned into my base and it's now knee deep in a pond, I'm kinda digging it. A bit tired, so I'll definitely have to do some more exploring tomorrow. =]

Advertisement
38 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

Heh, I have servers, I'm not freaking out... and even though after switching from AiA to CUP I spawned into my base and it's now knee deep in a pond, I'm kinda digging it. A bit tired, so I'll definitely have to do some more exploring tomorrow. =]

Pics or GTFO!! :P

13 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Pics or GTFO!! :P

uIUSsDb.jpg

5 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

uIUSsDb.jpg

Oh, that's a nice Sunday surprise.

9 minutes ago, Heavy said:

Oh, that's a nice Sunday surprise.

Could be worse, I could be the guy who built at Pobeda Dam. :P   Then again, I'll surely get to deal with moving a nice handful of somewhat under water bases when people start getting back on in the morning.

5 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

Could be worse, I could be the guy who built at Pobeda Dam. :P   Then again, I'll surely get to deal with moving a nice handful of somewhat under water bases when people start getting back on in the morning.

At least it makes raiding them a bit harder now..

It would be great if it kept the water out as long as there were no gaps in the build. :D

Posted (edited)

*facepalm, yeah, that will suXor. Oh well, it'll give you something to do if boredom sets in. Curious, anyone happen to find a changelog for Plum?

Edited by Heavy

6 minutes ago, Heavy said:

*facepalm, yeah, that will suXor. Oh well, it'll give you something to do if boredom sets in. Curious, anyone happen to find a changelog for Plum?

Haven't seen one, I think mainly it's just some changes in the config.bin to match changed addon names from Arma 3 1.6 possibly some other things with color corrections. 

Advertisement