Ϯ Ϡ(LB)ƞâZĨ̚Ϡ Ϯ

Help me please !

10 posts in this topic

OK so i was gonna play arma 3 but when i try to launch it on A3 launcher there was a error saying i need to get the addon air f UAV 01  ? 

what do i do i need help 

Seems like you didn't load up the required addons for playing Arma3 Exile. If you are playing "vanilla" (no more addons for joining the server) Exile, you at least need to load the @Exile addon from your  Arma3 directory.

1. Go to the download page of this website and download the latest Exile Client.
  2. Unpack the archive and move or copy the @Exile directory into your Arma3 directory.
  3. Startup Arma3. First, you'll see the laucher, go to "Mods" and load up the Exile Mod, located in your Arma3 directory
  4. Then start Arma3 with the loaded mod.

When you look at the server list and select a server, you'll see a list of required mods for the server in the bottom right. If all are marked green, you're good to go.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, taikonaut said:

Seems like you didn't load up the required addons for playing Arma3 Exile. If you are playing "vanilla" (no more addons for joining the server) Exile, you at least need to load the @Exile addon from your  Arma3 directory.

1. Go to the download page of this website and download the latest Exile Client.
  2. Unpack the archive and move or copy the @Exile directory into your Arma3 directory.
  3. Startup Arma3. First, you'll see the laucher, go to "Mods" and load up the Exile Mod, located in your Arma3 directory
  4. Then start Arma3 with the loaded mod.

When you look at the server list and select a server, you'll see a list of required mods for the server in the bottom right. If all are marked green, you're good to go.

ok i think i did the first part but i don't understand the second part can you please help me thanks 

14 minutes ago, Ϯ Ϡ(LB)ƞâZĨ̚Ϡ Ϯ said:

ok i think i did the first part but i don't understand the second part can you please help me thanks 

Try to verify the files by clicking the mods tab in A3 Launcher than find exile and click the verify button if that doesen't work here is a video on how to install mods manually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srst2x0kudQ

9 minutes ago, Dunsparth said:

Try to verify the files by clicking the mods tab in A3 Launcher than find exile and click the verify button if that doesen't work here is a video on how to install mods manually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srst2x0kudQ

it says i need to get the f_gamma_uav 01  i cant find it do you mind sending me the link to it ??

I think we are confusing some stuff here... are you using the A3Launcher (as found here: http://a3launcher.com/) or the standard built in Arma3 Launcher (as seen on the pic below) 

jUiFpWA.png

If you are playing on a server that is still using AIA Terrain pack with 1.60 you will have this issue unless you modify your client files.

If you click ok on the prompt you can still join, it's just annoying since it will do it every time you launch arma!

Tell the server owner to switch to CUP Terrains.

Advertisement