Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zombie Pacifier

[SOLVED] locked vehicle to close

3 posts in this topic

With the new infistar 48a and the new exile 0.9.6.1 and arma 1.60 update i'm getting a infistar message in the chat box saying "locked vehicle is to close, cargo will not open"  I found a thread where you @infiSTAR had said that this was to fight against a dupe bug, but the issue I'm having is there are no locked vehicles within the vicinity.  4 dead AI bodies laying close to each other, no vehicles nearby and its giving me that message, making it impossible to loot anything at all :(.  Is there a way to turn this check off?

18 hours ago, Zombie Pacifier said:

With the new infistar 48a and the new exile 0.9.6.1 and arma 1.60 update i'm getting a infistar message in the chat box saying "locked vehicle is to close, cargo will not open"  I found a thread where you @infiSTAR had said that this was to fight against a dupe bug, but the issue I'm having is there are no locked vehicles within the vicinity.  4 dead AI bodies laying close to each other, no vehicles nearby and its giving me that message, making it impossible to loot anything at all :(.  Is there a way to turn this check off?

stopSafeGlitch = true; <---default, I changed it to false and it fixed it. It was tripping the check in the middle of fields, houses, near unlocked vehicles, vehicles that were 20+ meters away, etc. I rather have my players dupe items then to use this check and ruin game play experience for everyone.

1 person likes this

it's already fixed and confirmed by other admins (in latest version ofc)

Advertisement