• 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Justin44

Question about reinstall

Question

I apologize if this isn't the correct area to post my question.

 

However I am having error issues when I try to join a server that I have 2 bases built on, I cant seem to fix the error, so I am considering reinstalling Arma 3 and then reinstall exile and all the needed files.

But I do not want to lose my bases or the ability to pay my territory payments so i don't lose my bases. I didn't know what file i need to save so the server recognizes me as me, and not as a new player on the server.

Anyone know what file to save>?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

  • 0
36 minutes ago, Justin44 said:

I apologize if this isn't the correct area to post my question.

 

However I am having error issues when I try to join a server that I have 2 bases built on, I cant seem to fix the error, so I am considering reinstalling Arma 3 and then reinstall exile and all the needed files.

But I do not want to lose my bases or the ability to pay my territory payments so i don't lose my bases. I didn't know what file i need to save so the server recognizes me as me, and not as a new player on the server.

Anyone know what file to save>?

 

Thanks

You don't need to save anything. The server remembers your PUID. So long as you don't change your cd-key you are good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

is the CD-Key in the arma 3 folders or in my computer hard drive folders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

or is it in my steam folders?

I also see something in arma 3 folder called: "a3.bikey"

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
35 minutes ago, Justin44 said:

or is it in my steam folders?

I also see something in arma 3 folder called: "a3.bikey"

?

your PUID is tied to your steam account. What is the error you are getting exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

well first it was saying i was missing cup terrain files

then now its saying im missing exile.client

 

but they are there so idk whats wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, Justin44 said:

well first it was saying i was missing cup terrain files

then now its saying im missing exile.client

 

but they are there so idk whats wrong

is it just 1 particular server, or all exile servers?

How are you joining, do you use A3 Launcher? Have you tried just reinstalling the mods?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

i am using a3 launcher yes, but for some reason when i remove a mod the a3 launcher doesnt reognize its gone and wont let me redownload the mods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I would suggest going into your arma3 folder and removing Exile mod/Cup and redownload them. Sounds like something got corrupted somewhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

thx for the help i will try to fix it and if all else fails reinstall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.