BetterDeadThanZed

Can't figure out this restriction

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I know how to write BE exceptions but this has me baffled.

I am being kicked:

31.05.2016 18:35:33: BetterDeadThanZed (127.0.0.1:2316) 6adaaab804c6319af7e3f7cf90a4bf21 - #4 "diagKnownTargets","BIS_fnc_diagKnownAsTarget","BIS_fnc_diagBulletCam","BIS_fnc_diagMacros","BIS_fnc_diagMacrosVerify","BIS_fnc_d"

I add the exception to line 6:

!="diagKnownTargets","BIS_fnc_diagKnownAsTarget","BIS_fnc_diagBulletCam","BIS_fnc_diagMacros","BIS_fnc_diagMacrosVerify","BIS_fnc_d"

I still get kicked. Any ideas?

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

39 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I am being kicked:

31.05.2016 18:35:33: BetterDeadThanZed (127.0.0.1:2316) 6adaaab804c6319af7e3f7cf90a4bf21 - #4 "diagKnownTargets","BIS_fnc_diagKnownAsTarget","BIS_fnc_diagBulletCam","BIS_fnc_diagMacros","BIS_fnc_diagMacrosVerify","BIS_fnc_d"

!="diagKnownTargets","BIS_fnc_diagKnownAsTarget","BIS_fnc_diagBulletCam","BIS_fnc_diagMacros","BIS_fnc_diagMacrosVerify","BIS_fnc_d"

maybe try adding exceptions for the individual  ones listed, ie !="diagKnowTargets" !=BIS_fncdiagKnownasTarget" and so forth ? just an idea

Advertisement
42 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I am being kicked:

!="diagKnownTargets\",\"BIS_fnc_diagKnownAsTarget\",\"BIS_fnc_diagBulletCam\",\"BIS_fnc_diagMacros\",\"BIS_fnc_diagMacrosVerify\",\"BIS_fnc_d"

OR

If neither work, then check the previous filter is not broken.

Posted (edited)

@Jamie If the filter before the one you're trying to implement isn't correct, will no filter after that be implemented? I too have come across a restriction (a script restriction however) who's filter I cannot get to work. The filter is correct 100%.

Edited by OrbDamu
punctuation

6 hours ago, OrbDamu said:

@Jamie If the filter before the one you're trying to implement isn't correct, will no filter after that be implemented? I too have come across a restriction (a script restriction however) who's filter I cannot get to work. The filter is correct 100%.

I have found this to be the case in the past. Try add the new filter at the beginning of the line of the scripts.txt

Advertisement