Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhyrStorm

Restriction filter not working

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am setting up my own Exile server and working through BE kicks every time I add/modify a new mod/script into it.  I have been doing arma servers for a few years and gotten pretty good and finding my way out of issues but this BE restriction is just killing me.  I can for the life of my figure out why the filter I am adding in several different iterations hasn't gotten me past the kick.  Anyone have any ideas on this one?  I am trying to setup SargeAI as the DMS occupation didn't feel right to me and I'm familiar with Sarge.

Error from scripts.log

Spoiler

Script Log: #0 Phyrstorm (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #0 "r && hasInterface) then {
"adjustrating" addPublicVariableEventHandler {((_this select 1) select 0) addRating ((_this select 1) "

Tthe filter I added to the end of line 2 in scripts.txt

Spoiler

Try 1
!="r && hasInterface) then {\n\"adjustrating\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {((_this select 1) select 0) addRating ((_this select 1) "

Try 2
!="\"r && hasInterface) then {\n\"adjustrating\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {((_this select 1) select 0) addRating ((_this select 1) \""

I've tried just !"adjustrating" with no luck either.

Edited by PhyrStorm

This can be closed issue appears to be with a rule in line before this one since I moved this to the beginning of line 2 and it works fine now.

Advertisement