Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zarazath

[Kind Request] Chernarus Loot Classes

Question

Hey everyone,

I've spent hours googling and scouring the search results from various search attempts here on the forum, but haven't really been able to get a working solution unfortunately. More like bits and pieces to the whole puzzle.

I simply want to throw up a small exile server for me and a buddy to play on, and we want to use Chernarus. I have Chernarus working, and have attempted multiple different CfgBuildings and CfgLootTables configurations found from search results here, but I either have a bunch of working spawn locations with trash/food/drink loot and no weapons, or scarce spawns with no trash/food/drink loot with weapons. I would like a bunch of spawn locations with a medium  spawn chance for weapons, and high spawn chance for trash/food/drink. Spawns inside of buildings would be great as well.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of getting this configured properly or simply provide me with their working Chernarus CfgBuildings and CfgLootTables configuration? Much appreciated. Thank you.

1 answer to this question

Posted (edited)

All you need is a good CfgBuildings for the positions. I'm not sure which post, but I originally found it with google, somewhere here in the forums someone shared a buildings config for Chernarus that has an absolute shit storm of loot positions. It was shared in a comment in very similar post to this one.

What spawns and where is very easily configurable using the loot compiler here. Inside you will find 2 config files, (LootItemGroups.h and LootTables.h), A batch file, (compile.bat), and an executable (LootTableCompiler.exe). Inside LootTables.h you find the loot spawn types (military, medical, upperclass, lower class.. etc.. etc..) In each class, you can define the Item types that will spawn in those areas (snipers, dlc snipers, trash, smgs, rifles.....) and the chance for each type to be spawned is defined there as well. Then in LootItemGroups.h You define what weapons, and items are classified as. Example, "Exile_Item_Instadoc" would be classified there as medical. "Exile_Item_Knife" would be classified as industrial.....  Again you can also set the chance for each item or weapon in given class to chance. Then from there just run the batch file. Replace CfgLootTables with the contents of the output file.  I've probably made it sound more complicated than it is, just have a look, you'll get what you're after.

Edited by oSoDirty

Advertisement