kayzee1

Takistan

12 posts in this topic

Any Good Samaritan with takistan loot config? Any help will b appreciated, thanks in advance 

I've found this tool to be very helpful in creating loot spawns for buildings: 

Did you already place traders? I found that when I placed traders on Takistan, they leaned no matter where I placed them and no one ever figured out why.

Advertisement

Place your traders first btw and figure out on how to set them up straight. All I can tell you that it IS possible.

1 hour ago, Xtortion said:

Place your traders first btw and figure out on how to set them up straight. All I can tell you that it IS possible.

I've got a lot of experience setting up traders so I know how to do it. Same thing happened with both CUP and AiA versions of Takistan. I'm not running Takistan now, just throwing that out there.

For reference, this is the post from when I was setting up Takistan: 

Posted (edited)

On 3 June 2016 at 3:48 PM, Xtortion said:

Edited by kayzee1

7 minutes ago, kayzee1 said:

BANG ON, NEVER GOING TO FORGET TRADER NIGHTMARE

Bang to the .... ON MATE

@BetterDeadThanZed - I ain't saying you got no experience with your Traders. But I am just telling you, we got our own Takistan Exile and you CAN put your traders perfectly. Just in some other way :)

8140386f32.jpg

7ef6e48361.jpg

fd130cf1be.jpg

5a2d7218da.jpg

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Xtortion said:

I ain't saying you got no experience with your Traders. But I am just telling you, we got our own Takistan Exile and you CAN put your traders perfectly. Just in some other way :)

Please share it here in case someone else has the same problem I had. I don't run Takistan: 

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

Just going to bump this up @Xtortion in case you want to share your solution. There's always a chance I'd try setting up another Takistan, especially since I have a dedicated server. I might at least like to try it out just on my test server.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 2:05 AM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Just going to bump this up @Xtortion in case you want to share your solution. There's always a chance I'd try setting up another Takistan, especially since I have a dedicated server. I might at least like to try it out just on my test server.

alright think I can help, will have to check the new update code and will upload files, its an easy fix

8 minutes ago, kayzee1 said:

alright think I can help, will have to check the new update code and will upload files, its an easy fix

That other guy just completely dipped from this post lol

Advertisement