Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeadandGone

Looking for a Scripter for paying work...

6 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I'm looking for a Scripter who is willing to create some missions for our exile server, this will be of course paying work so let me know the sort of price it would be to create this sort of Mission :-

Convoy Type mission, that will move across the map taking different paths but always sticking to the roads, this convoy can be configured to be what ever vehicle type we want but the main point is that the first vehicle will be armed behind that will be two transport type trucks then another armed truck bringing up the rear.

Should the convoy be attacked the troops that are in the transport truck can get out and project the convoy along with the two armed vehicles.  It would also be cool to have an option that should one of the armed trucks not be taken out IE the AI in the back.  They would radio for Helicopter support and you would see a message saying the convoy has requested backup or something of that type and within 5 mins an armed helicopter will be giving them support.  Of course should all AI be killed all the trucks can be captured and they will have a good amount of loot in them.

If this is something that you can do and are willing to do let me know :)

Thanks

What map? You might be able to use mine. Don't want to try and make it yourself?

Advertisement
1 hour ago, wernerz said:

What map? You might be able to use mine. Don't want to try and make it yourself?

I've spent a while trying to make it myself... I can make it in my editor but I have no idea how to move it and get it to do what I want on the server. 

This is for Altis btw :) what does yours do?

Advertisement