Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shy VicZ

Needed of a server develeper

7 posts in this topic

Hello Exile,

i am looking for somoene that knows how to make server etc, i have a full list of things and alot of things already Done myself just the setup i dont know how to do. Are you willing to help me in a long period of time we have an awasome community and you can be a part of This

E-mail: victor_8@live.nl

greetings Shy 

12 minutes ago, Shy VicZ said:

Hello Exile,

i am looking for somoene that knows how to make server etc, i have a full list of things and alot of things already Done myself just the setup i dont know how to do. Are you willing to help me in a long period of time we have an awasome community and you can be a part of This

E-mail: victor_8@live.nl

greetings Shy 

what exactly are you needing help with, setting up, installing mods, scripts, custom stuff, pm me if you having any difficulties, more than happy to help 

Advertisement

Same! Would love a server. Wish there was a service where they add all mods for you. Arma is way to difficult, should be like ark.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, ArchAngelOfDeath said:

Same! Would love a server. Wish there was a service where they add all mods for you. Arma is way to difficult, should be like ark.

Ok pm me n I'll sort that out for u

On 4-6-2016 at 9:00 AM, kayzee1 said:

what exactly are you needing help with, setting up, installing mods, scripts, custom stuff, pm me if you having any difficulties, more than happy to help 

Sounds great

On 4-6-2016 at 9:00 AM, kayzee1 said:

I need help with everything i have setted up a map Panthera with my traders etc now i need to set it up

Add me on Steam Shy VicZ

Advertisement