bad kharma

Infistar editing

10 posts in this topic

Good morning

I am trying to edit my custom box's I am able to spawn from my admin menu in infistar but it keeps reverting back to standard anyone able to help with this please

this is what my current code looks like  after I edited it but in the admin menu in game nothing is changing

_SupportBox1Content =
[
 'Exile_Item_Flag','Exile_Item_CookingPot',
 ['Exile_Item_Codelock',5],['Exile_Item_DuctTape',10],['Exile_Item_InstaDoc',10],
 ['Exile_Item_Energydrink',10],['Exile_Item_ExtensionCord',5],['Exile_Item_FloodLightKit',5],
 ['Exile_Item_FortificationUpgrade',5],['Exile_Item_FuelCanisterFull',5],['Exile_Item_GloriousKnakworst_Cooked',10],
 ['Exile_Item_LightBulb',5],['Exile_Item_Matches',5],['Exile_Item_MetalBoard',5],
 ['Exile_Item_MetalPole',5],['Exile_Item_PlasticBottleFreshWater',10],['Exile_Item_PortableGeneratorKit',5],
 ['Exile_Item_Rope',15],['Exile_Item_SafeKit',15],['Exile_Magazine_Battery',15]
];

_SupportBox2Content =
[
 'Exile_Item_Flag',
 ['Exile_Item_WoodDoorKit',15],['Exile_Item_WoodDoorwayKit',15],['Exile_Item_WoodDrawBridgeKit',15],
 ['Exile_Item_WoodFloorKit',15],['Exile_Item_WoodFloorPortKit',15],['Exile_Item_WoodGateKit',15],
 ['Exile_Item_WoodLog',15],['Exile_Item_WoodPlank',15],['Exile_Item_WoodStairsKit',15],
 ['Exile_Item_WoodSupportKit',15],['Exile_Item_WoodWallHalfKit',15],['Exile_Item_WoodWallKit',15],
 ['Exile_Item_WoodWindowKit',15],['Exile_Item_WorkBenchKit',15]
];

_SupportBox3Content =
[
 ['Exile_Item_Flag',5],['Exile_Item_WoodDoorKit',15],['Exile_Item_WoodWallKit',15],
 ['Exile_Item_WoodWindowKit',15],['Exile_Item_WoodFloorKit',15],['Exile_Item_SafeKit',5]
];

_SupportBox4Content =
[
 'Exile_Item_Flag','Exile_Item_CookingPot',
 ['Exile_Item_Codelock',5],['Exile_Item_DuctTape',10],['Exile_Item_InstaDoc',10],
 ['Exile_Item_Energydrink',10],['Exile_Item_ExtensionCord',5],['Exile_Item_FloodLightKit',5],
 ['Exile_Item_FortificationUpgrade',5],['Exile_Item_FuelCanisterFull',5],['Exile_Item_GloriousKnakworst_Cooked',10],
 ['Exile_Item_LightBulb',5],['Exile_Item_Matches',5],['Exile_Item_MetalBoard',5],
 ['Exile_Item_MetalPole',5],['Exile_Item_PlasticBottleFreshWater',10],['Exile_Item_PortableGeneratorKit',5],
 ['Exile_Item_Rope',15],['Exile_Item_SafeKit',15],['Exile_Magazine_Battery',15]
];

_allSupportBoxes = [
 _SupportBox1Content,
 _SupportBox2Content,
 _SupportBox3Content,
 _SupportBox4Content
];

Edited by bad kharma

Make sure that when you are editing the config that you are repacking the pbo so the changes take effect. When the server is started up it will only read the pbo that you have in place not the edited files.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

I am using php manager to edit my files and notepad + after my edits I go into my console, file manager and see if the files are edited and they are but still takes no effect

I am using php manager to edit my files and notepad + after my edits I go into my console, file manager and see if the files are edited and they are but still takes no effect

have you reset your server? changes to pbo's only take effect after a reset..... I would suggest copying the pbo to your desktop.... unpacking then make the changes and repack to pbo and upload to your server

I contacted my provider and my infistar is just a function with GTX and they are saying I need to purchase a infistar licence seperatly

I would recommend you to do that, I heard the infiSTAR guy is a pretty nice one B|

7 people like this

I would recommend you to do that, I heard the infiSTAR guy is a pretty nice one B|

I dunno that could be debatable......

I kid we Love you Chris

And i heard that his support team is very helpful as well. :D

Advertisement