Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wedgelet

First time doing BE codes.

2 posts in this topic

Hi, just trying to get my first server up and running with several mods and battleye working, I've been using a tool to write my codes for me but I had a few questions on putting these codes in. Firstly when inserting the codes into the scripts.txt does line 1 count as where it says //new2 or the following line where it starts with it's code (7 eventHandler !="...) and secondly how many battleye restrictions is it common to come across when starting a new server? I'm using CBA and the CUP packs on top of exile and I'm on  my 7th exception now.

1 hour ago, wedgelet said:

Hi, just trying to get my first server up and running with several mods and battleye working, I've been using a tool to write my codes for me but I had a few questions on putting these codes in. Firstly when inserting the codes into the scripts.txt does line 1 count as where it says //new2 or the following line where it starts with it's code (7 eventHandler !="...) and secondly how many battleye restrictions is it common to come across when starting a new server? I'm using CBA and the CUP packs on top of exile and I'm on  my 7th exception now.

Hello, When doing Battleye restrictions, rule of thumb is add 2 to whatever the kick number is and thats the line to edit in a text editor. Example:

05.06.2016 03:38:41: NAMEREMOVED (IPREMOVED) GUIDREMOVED - #26 "							}
									else
									{
										if!(_driver in allPlayers)then
										{
											if(!alive _driver)exitWith{if("

You would add 2 to 26 = 28.

Line 28 of the text editor is where you place the exception.

Depending on the code / Mods you could have a LOT of BE Exceptions to do. Ensure you are on a test server on your own when doing these to prevent writing exceptions for potential hacks.

Advertisement