The Boreal Florist

how do i lock vehicle from inside?

8 posts in this topic

some people say it can be done. some say it cant. ive been told to change my controls on action key 1 and change the letter to U but that doesnt do anything. its kind of dumb cause if im driving and i die then they have my stuff and the vehicle 

26 minutes ago, The Boreal Florist said:

some people say it can be done. some say it cant. ive been told to change my controls on action key 1 and change the letter to U but that doesnt do anything. its kind of dumb cause if im driving and i die then they have my stuff and the vehicle 

In the current exile you can NOT lock your vehicle while you are inside it, no matter if you assign action key 1 or not.

However depending on the server, a server owner may have custom coded it so that you are able to and this may be why you are being given mixed information. 

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, Jamie said:

In the current exile you can NOT lock your vehicle while you are inside it, no matter if you assign action key 1 or not.

However depending on the server, a server owner may have custom coded it so that you are able to and this may be why you are being given mixed information. 

will it ever be added? 

5 minutes ago, The Boreal Florist said:

will it ever be added? 

i cant say, who knows whats around the corner.

If i get bored i might have a look at the script and see if i can whip something up ;)

6 minutes ago, Jamie said:

i cant say, who knows whats around the corner.

If i get bored i might have a look at the script and see if i can whip something up ;)

true. its kind of freaky though cause like sometimes ill be driving somewhere and people shooting at me and i just keep thinking like if they kill me they have everything. me and my friend were doing loot runs in cherno earlier and we both had ifirits. right when we got out we didnt even have time to lock them and people killed us took all our stuff and the vehicles :(

Posted (edited)

Keep in kind when it comes to binding that key you can accidentally lock yourself in a vehicle so be careful. I have had to unlock people out of their own vehicle because they accidentally scroll wheel and push their unlock bind at the same time as getting into the vehicle and got locked in.

Edited by Timmay
words

Advertisement