Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bon3z

Added Vehicles to server issues.

5 posts in this topic

I added a vehicle to the server following these forums guides, but when I went to buy the vehicle at the trader, there seems to be a slot for it however it does not show anything (No Vehicle Graphic) and it costs zero pop tabs.  

When you add a vehicle it has to be in the price section and in the section further down where it lists the items sold by the traders. 

Advertisement

I added the vehicle to both sections.  There was a empty space for it when I open the vehicle trader, but it did not show the vehicle, and it cost zero pop tabs.  Was wondering if there is another area in the code where the skins need to be added for it to show up.  New to this, so just attempting to learn as I work my way through it.  Thank you for the reply. 

16 hours ago, Bon3z said:

I added the vehicle to both sections.  There was a empty space for it when I open the vehicle trader, but it did not show the vehicle, and it cost zero pop tabs.  Was wondering if there is another area in the code where the skins need to be added for it to show up.  New to this, so just attempting to learn as I work my way through it.  Thank you for the reply. 

CfgExileArsenal sets the prices, usually if the price is 0 its due to this not loading properly or the item being missed in this class but appearing in the categories class.

If image doesn't show then check your server RPT file to make sure that the mod is loading> check about line #3 , mine looks like this

-mod=@Exile;@ASDG_JR;@NATO_Rus_Weapons;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@hlcmods;@extendedbase;

-servermod=@ExileServer;@A3XAI;@infiSTAR_Exile;@enigma_exile;

-mod are things required by players to join your server and you use the folder name that you uploaded like @mas or @cup etc (remembering some mods require other mods to be installed like CBA_A3 for @cup etc)

-servermod are things the server runs that players don't need to have to join

Advertisement