Player looking for a Clan on Esseker

4 posts in this topic

Im looking for a clan to join to play on the Esseker map, either with or without zombies I don't mind.

Still learning about the game but can hold my own and learn extremely fast. Im 22, mature (but can dish out the banter), and looking for a fun bunch of people who don't mind me cocking up from time to time. Also someone to teach me to fly would be perfect (I can take off, and fly, just the landings I need work on :P) 

Where are you located? I play Esseker w/ zombies almost exclusively. I don't have a "clan" but have a friend or two I run with but they have been growing bored of Exile. I am in the US and usually play on US Bravo or Sager Gaming Esseker servers. If you wouldn't mind just running as a 2 man (maybe 3 or 4 man at most if my other friends decide to play) I'd be down depending on your normal play hours and what not.

@RuineR @MyNameIsMikeyD Hey guys im the owner of EXP Gaming Community. We play on a wide range of servers and have lots of groups of people that play here. If your wanting to hang out and have fun with new people come check us out! Here is our recruitment post where you can find all the info you need!

Hello and welcome convicts!

EXP Gaming community has now opened a Clan section to our community to help bring in more interaction with players inside the community and inside our servers. One thing you should note before joining us is that we arent a tactical milsim unit so we arent going to be having roles and call signs, we aint about that life bro. Also we are all here to have fun and enjoy the awesome mod that has been brought before us. Also we dont expect much of you, because all we ask is you own ArmA 3 ofc AND have enough fingers to use a key board and a mouse. If not then im not sure what to tell you. We currently own our own server and play on it daily, but we also spread across other servers for fun. Here are some requirements below that you may want to read before applying!

-Be above the age of 15 (Because kids always seem to get me killed)
-Have Teamspeak 3 installed
-Have a legit copy of ArmA 3 installed
-Have a working mic
-Must enjoy Exile Mod cause its awesome

If you feel like you excel at the requirements that are shown above you may comment below for more info or PM. The Teamspeak IP and all information to join us is listed below!

Thanks for reading!:P

Happy trails convicts!

Teamspeak IP :

Forums :

Steam Group :

My Steam :