Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
(IG)VeNoM

Need Help

7 posts in this topic

I need some help setting up my server with host havoc I have tried following the guide but its still not working .

I have ts3 or if someone can do it for me I could pay them really need the help please.

Advertisement

yes I have and this is what they said back If infinistar is not installed correctly, it will stop the server from properly loading. Unfortunately, we can not offer any help in regards to the infinistar

3 hours ago, (IG)VeNoM said:

yes I have and this is what they said back If infinistar is not installed correctly, it will stop the server from properly loading. Unfortunately, we can not offer any help in regards to the infinistar

Installing Infistar isn't rocket science. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow. If they aren't helping you because they think you installed Infistar incorrectly, they are a shit company.

On 6/6/2016 at 1:39 PM, (IG)VeNoM said:

I need some help setting up my server with host havoc I have tried following the guide but its still not working .

I have ts3 or if someone can do it for me I could pay them really need the help please.

Hello i offer game server install and set up if you have not resolved this please visit us at www.victorygamerz.com/support or join our TS victorygamerz.clants.net:6613

Advertisement