Question

So. I am trying to play exile. But all base buildings items (i.e. Walls, laptops, doors, etc) are not there. My mate can see them, I don't and just walk through them on his screen... I have re-downloaded the mod, restarted the client a thousand times. I just can't seem to fix it but really want to play.

6 answers to this question

What server are you playing on?

2 hours ago, Boxman80 said:

What server are you playing on?

XstremeGaming. I have had a chat to the server moderators and they don't know what's happening...

Advertisement

They running any mods? Have you tried it on a vanilla server? I suggest joining the official Exile server and seeing if it does it on there too?

They running any mods? Have you tried it on a vanilla server? I suggest joining the official Exile server and seeing if it does it on there too? 

21 minutes ago, Boxman80 said:

I will have a look tomorrow (Since it is currently 2AM) and get back to you on that one

1 person likes this

Same issue...

On 07/06/2016 at 1:38 AM, Boxman80 said:

On 07/06/2016 at 1:56 AM, [ZBG] Zombatron said:

I will have a look tomorrow (Since it is currently 2AM) and get back to you on that one

Advertisement