Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JigglyBuns

Can't play on any Exile servers ):

Question

I really wanna play arma 3 but I can't please help me find a fix. I have currently reinstalled arma 3 and exile mods so if any of the fixes require that make sure they work because it takes me for ever to redownload this and I've done it many times before.

20160607205755_1.jpg

9 answers to this question

Advertisement

A solution would be great so I don't have to refund this game

That looks like a mod issue. I know CBA_A3 updated last night, the CUP mods may have also updated too  so a few servers may be running old versions, where as clients are automatically updated through the Steam workshop.

Try joining an un-modded server first.

Ok, It works but I have to unload exile and the others to play on it. Here is a photo of when I tried to join with the mods loaded.20160608072809_1.thumb.jpg.a18eb3b75a26e

What server is it and what version of Exile is it running?  Can you confirm your exile version?  

PLEASE I really need a solution BTW i tried to join a server with exile and it had players on and I couldn't join

Use A3 launcher to install/verify your install of exile, get it here -  http://a3launcher.com/

Join/search for server using this tool and see if it allows you to join. Start by getting it to work with JUST Exile and nothing else. Test by joining the official Exile server, if it works then we can start to think about other mods.

Do it. Do it now. 

Advertisement