khafir

Supply Drop: No Radiation

Question

Hello wonderful Exile community!

I've got an issue with supply drops and their marker (biohazard symbol). Supply drops spawn in just fine in the vicinity of bio-hazard symbols, but there is no environmental effects within or anywhere around the symbol. Is this intended or is there something I need to enable for the effect to be present? Is there supposed to be radiation where these symbols appear?

3 answers to this question

It is not a biohazard symbol. Its like 3 circles. Its just a marker, no environment effects are intended.

6 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

It is not a biohazard symbol. Its like 3 circles. Its just a marker, no environment effects are intended.

Thank you! Regarding radiation (which I know you have to enable and specify ASL coords), do you know if there is an icon that appears for irradiated areas with radiation enabled and coords specified?

Not that I know of. Most people use a marker to show the radiation zone, using a transparent red shaded area.

There's many topics on this within these forums. Try searching "Radiation Zone" in the search. I just don't have the knowledge to assist on this.

Good luck!

Josh

Advertisement