drsubo

Tanoa Server Spawns?

10 posts in this topic

So I would like to set up a tanoa exile server. I have done it many times before with other maps so it shouldn't be to much of a problem. The only issue that I'm having with this is that all the other maps were either arma 2 or arma 3 maps that already had the loot spawns set up with the building. Tanoa has a lot more buildings which we haven't seen in arma before. Does anyone know how to set up loot spawns for all these new buildings or have the info I would need for these spawns. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You'll need the building class names and loot positions for every building you want to have loot spawned in.

And I think building class names are not officially available, yet. But I can be wrong. 

But hey, Tanoa is out on dev branch for a day now. I guess people need to wait a little.

Advertisement

Aaaand people are on it already. :)

1 person likes this

nice.  thanks for pointing this out   I must of missed it

Well Let me know how your battle goes for getting the loot positions and building class names. I am very interested in getting this going as well.

24 minutes ago, bustednuts said:

Well Let me know how your battle goes for getting the loot positions and building class names. I am very interested in getting this going as well.

my guess would be that most server owners/ mods just copy and paste the files that are being given by others.

give the public that free their files a GRADE A LIKE

And here comes the 900 Tanoa servers..... 

7 people like this

Hi drsubo, I think your tanoa exile server is stuck at "waiting for server to load" for like 24h this far.

I like your server btw.. best zombies there that I have found, such buttholes, I love it :D

Posted (edited)

There are already lootspawns in 0.9.8 on Tanoa map without any additions. I think there are almost every building class in the configs. But guys just  wait a few more days until Apex releases. 

Edited by [RG] Salutesh

Any idea what my buildings I placed for my trade zone, some are tanoa military buildings, spawned loot before I put up the safe zones, but no cities are spawning? 

Advertisement