dumbtube

Weird Issues with Exile... Please Help

Question

Alright, so I am trying to setup an Exile Server running the Esseker map. I am using nothing else, and right now, I am not using any launcher but typing code in the launch options for Arma 3 for my mods. (See picture) When I start Arma 3, I get this weird blue screen and a script error that says  : "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. I am so distraught and all I want is some help, I can provide links to whatever you need...

Capture.PNG

arma3_160608_1251496.JPG

arma3_160608_1251566.JPG

arma3_160608_1252149.JPG

arma3_160608_1252263.JPG

arma3_160608_1303384.JPG

10 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, MetalHead said:

40 minutes ago, MetalHead said:

Figured out the issue, apparently, AiA Terrain Pack LITE does not like Exile and forces it to messup, giving me the error, im downloading the full pack right now to see if it will fix the error.

You appear to have an @Exile mismatch as it's showing as red in one of your screenshots.

Advertisement
8 minutes ago, MetalHead said:

You appear to have an @Exile mismatch as it's showing as red in one of your screenshots.

9 minutes ago, MetalHead said:

What does that mean, and how would I fix it, I can show you all my files and folders...

It means the version on the server and the version in your Arma III folder are either different or the server key for @Exile is the wrong version.

5 minutes ago, MetalHead said:

It means the version on the server and the version in your Arma III folder are either different or the server key for @Exile is the wrong version.

I'm not trying to get into the server, I just want my exile mod to work properly at this point.

It won't work correctly if there is a version mismatch. Verify that the version of @Exile in your Arma III folder is the same as the version on the server, it's that simple ;)

13 minutes ago, MetalHead said:

It won't work correctly if there is a version mismatch. Verify that the version of @Exile in your Arma III folder is the same as the version on the server, it's that simple ;)

But my client side is the one with the problem, the tint, the error message, How do I fix that?

Posted (edited)

Do you have access to the server ? If you do download a copy of the @Exile on the server and place it in your Arma III folder overwriting the one that is already there. Or, make a copy of the one in your Arma III folder and place it in a safe place then overwrite it with the one off the server.

Also in the second screenshot it appears you have Ryan Zombies enabled on your system but not on the server. This won't help your cause. Remove Ryan Zombies from the mod loadout if it's not active on the server.

Edited by MetalHead

You'll need CUP Terrains Core. Forget All in Arma. The development stopped on that over a year ago and this latest Arma 3 update causes problems with it.

Advertisement