dumbtube

Esseker Ivy01_edge.paa error

Question

Everytime I try to join my own Exile server running Esseker, I get the error, cannot find texture ivy01_edge.paa. I have tried with both CUP Terrains and AiA Terrain Pack and I get the same damn result. I am tired of trying and need some urgent help with this problem.

7 answers to this question

It's a problem with Esseker. Only the author can fix it. I was quite surprised it wasn't fixed when the new version came out.

14 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

It's a problem with Esseker. Only the author can fix it. I was quite surprised it wasn't fixed when the new version came out.

Are you running exile with 

esseker and cup and or air? Could I please see how you've installed them as I have installed them in every way I know how and I am lost at this point. It would be w great help! 

Advertisement
7 hours ago, dumbtube said:

Are you running exile with 

esseker and cup and or air? Could I please see how you've installed them as I have installed them in every way I know how and I am lost at this point. It would be w great help! 

I am running Esseker with CUP Terrains Core. I don't know what "air" is.

4 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I am running Esseker with CUP Terrains Core. I don't know what "air" is.

I meant AiA...

is there something I can speak to you on so we can sort this out, I can add u on steam, I've see. Ur comments on the esseker workshop item.

The development of AiA stopped over a year ago and now has issues with the latest version of Arma 3. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. I'm busy at work now and have a busy weekend ahead.

So I'm also getting the ivy01 message.  I just last week created a brand new server wit the new Exile and Esseker.  I'm using @CUP_Terrain_Core.  No AIATP.    I'm working one issue at a time.  Right now it is a pure Exile/Esseker server.  No zombies, no AI, no loot, no other mods, no scripts.   Is there a fix for this?  Maybe A2OP instead of CUP?

I am seeing the same issue.  Running Esseker/Exile with CUP Core and Maps on a new server.  I've tried a few things, but still can't get any textures/objects to load.

Advertisement