Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huskie19

Access Violation when joining a server

Question

Hi Guys new to the forums not new to exile(love it btw)

I'm trying to join a server I'm working on to see if everything is hunky dory but i keep getting this access violation error 

Report from access violation  here http://pastebin.com/vHHy8Egx (not 100% sure if this is actually related to exile)

This happens right when I'm about to load into the server in Bambi state though i don't get that far as its like a insta kick and I'm not sure whats causing it whether its my client or the server itself

Server report here http://pastebin.com/UHHYJ5Kf 

I know there are a few errors in the server report but as I'm just getting this started i wanting to see if i had a workingish server and go from there and sort everything out as i go little by little

then add missions and such though i like the idea of a vanilla exile server with less mods though some roaming AI is always fun.

If theirs anyone that could point out any mistake I've made along the way a few pointers would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks Huskie!

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

1. 23:23:42 "ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"
  2. 23:23:42 "ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."
  3. 23:23:42 "ExileServer - MySQL Error: Unable to locate extDB2 extension!"
  4. 23:23:42 "ExileServer - Server will shutdown now :("

From within @ExileServer > extdb-conf.ini, make sure your username/password/schema match properly.

You need to make sure SQL is not in safe mode as well. (Instructions in server setup tutorial pdf found here in forums)

Also, post your most recent log from @ExileServer > extDB > logs

Edited by oSoDirty

Posted (edited)

There's no log as its saying that it cant find it so i doubt that it would be generating a report to look at, also I'm running SQL through phpmyadmin if that helps as well everything looks right but ill check it over again to make sure its buttoned up correctly. 

Edited by Huskie19

I have double checked and triple checked and its all buttoned up yet i STILL get this SQL connection error my user name password schema name are all in their respective places yet this error plagues me. Anyway hopefully my GSP can help out a little as well maybe they can maybe they can't i wont really find out til Tuesday as its a long weekend here  in Aus.

If anyone else can shed some light on this please do so.

Regards Huskie!

Advertisement