Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arooo

MySqL Problem

9 posts in this topic

"ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"
 20:32:39 "ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."
 20:32:39 "ExileServer - MySQL Error: Unable to locate extDB2 extension!"
 20:32:39 "ExileServer - Server will shutdown now :("

Linux Server 

How to fix this please help 

did you even look at the extDB log?

Advertisement
27 minutes ago, CEN said:

it's empty

can anybody give me link to downloada the extDB2.so   ?

11 hours ago, CEN said:

From what i can figure if the extDB isn't being found then no log would be generated. Im having this same issue and am wondering if its because extDB2 isn't in a folder 

or you're missing the .dll possibly.

1 person likes this

On 6/9/2016 at 2:42 PM, Arooo said:

"ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"
 20:32:39 "ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."
 20:32:39 "ExileServer - MySQL Error: Unable to locate extDB2 extension!"
 20:32:39 "ExileServer - Server will shutdown now :("

Linux Server 

How to fix this please help 

Don't use linux, end of story.

19 hours ago, CEN said:

How can there be logs if its 'unable to locate extDB2' ? extDB logs are only for extDB :P

12 hours ago, Arooo said:

can anybody give me link to downloada the extDB2.so   ?

good luck.

8 hours ago, Huskie19 said:

From what i can figure if the extDB isn't being found then no log would be generated. Im having this same issue and am wondering if its because extDB2 isn't in a folder 

What? if you are using windows (i hope you are), make sure tbb dll is in the root server folder, then leave extDB inside @ExileServer, if you are still having problems then you need to install (both x64 and x86) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

//NOTE TO EVERYONE

Spoiler

ARMA IS EXPERIMENTAL FOR LINUX, (not experimental branch) EXECUTEABLE, ARMA WAS MADE FOR WINDOWS, NOT LINUX.

You will run accost more problems in linux due to linux having case sensitive directory names, due to this you will also have to rename most to almost all PBO's to lower case.

So basically, use windows, problems are easier to solve, end of story. (that and 95% of everyone on these forums are running servers on windows, thus pretty much everything was made on windows)

3 hours ago, StokesMagee said:

Don't use linux, end of story.

How can there be logs if its 'unable to locate extDB2' ? extDB logs are only for extDB :P

good luck.

What? if you are using windows (i hope you are), make sure tbb dll is in the root server folder, then leave extDB inside @ExileServer, if you are still having problems then you need to install (both x64 and x86) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

//NOTE TO EVERYONE

Reveal hidden contents

ARMA IS EXPERIMENTAL FOR LINUX, (not experimental branch) EXECUTEABLE, ARMA WAS MADE FOR WINDOWS, NOT LINUX.

You will run accost more problems in linux due to linux having case sensitive directory names, due to this you will also have to rename most to almost all PBO's to lower case.

So basically, use windows, problems are easier to solve, end of story. (that and 95% of everyone on these forums are running servers on windows, thus pretty much everything was made on windows)

Hi Stokes yes am using windows, i know it must have sounded like a stupid question but i had to ask to make sure.

Advertisement