Rappidxshots

Esseker, vehicles stuck in the ground

Question

Posted (edited)

hey was wondering if anyone has had a problem on esseker where cars are getting stuck in the ground at random times and then 5-10 min later it fixes its self happens when buying cars too its really annoying me now does anyone have a fix ? please someone help :(

Edited by Rappidxshots

11 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Rappidxshots said:

hey was wondering if anyone has had a problem on esseker where cars are getting stuck in the ground at random times and then 5-10 min later it fixes its self happens when buying cars too its really annoying me now does anyone have a fix ? please someone help :(

This is a common problem on Esseker. I've even seen the vehicles spawn underground. On my Esseker server this happened when I first set it up, testing it, but now the vehicles spawn normally. I didn't do anything special to fix it either.

it was fine the first week or so and now players will just be driving around then it happens or buying cars in traders but 5min later fixed does it still happen to you? or did it just stop

Advertisement
4 hours ago, Rappidxshots said:

it was fine the first week or so and now players will just be driving around then it happens or buying cars in traders but 5min later fixed does it still happen to you? or did it just stop

It just stopped. 

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Just so others know this too; even on single player, this happens.  I have placed some vehicles (default ARMA) via the 2d editor and they ALL are about .5m/2' under the ground once the mission starts from a PBO file (have not tried straight from editor).  I have a 'semi-god/cheat' menu that i wrote which will spawn in stuff at ZERO meters/ground level, and when i use it, all default ARMA vehicles spawn under ground.

I tried using MCC, same thing, creating an 'AI mission' to spawning in a single vehicle, did not matter.

I even did a 'paradrop' via my menu and once the ATV hit the ground (with me sitting on it during drop), it moved for about .5m/2' and then sunk into the ground.

It matters not if on road or off the road.  I teleported myself around to several locations, all with the same effect.

This also applies to tracked vehicles too.

Before switching to CUP terrains, this was *NOT* an issue.  This is something with the 'switch over' from 'All In ARMA' to CUP.  Is it CUP or the map?  I suspect it is CUP as i have other 'weird' issues with the Chernarus map (CUP version) with the screen going 'black' in certain spots, i THINK this occurs near ponds, but have not confirmed yet.

Want it to work?  Use old Esseker with All In ARMA - these work!  ;)

Good luck to all!  :)

:(

Edited by Z80CPU

I am also having this problem , It would be awesome to have a fix for these problems. I am also having the old vehicles wobbling when driving problem.

8 hours ago, ArchAngelOfDeath said:

Any updates on this or if a fix has been found?

Nope. I believe the author of the map is the only one that can fix it and he doesn't provide an easy way to communicate with him. I sent him 2 emails. The first one was answered after about 3 weeks and the second was never answered.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Nope. I believe the author of the map is the only one that can fix it and he doesn't provide an easy way to communicate with him. I sent him 2 emails. The first one was answered after about 3 weeks and the second was never answered.

Thank you zed for the reply. Love this map so hopefully it's fixed sooner rather then later.

Advertisement