Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyrtle

You cannot play/edit this mission ERROR

Question

It's a long story but I am using A3Launcher and using Advanced to use the mods. The server I was playing on was taken off the A3 List so I launched A3 using the advanced section with the correct mods, unfortunately when I would join via A3 it came up with this hideous error.

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that had been deleted.esseker, cup_misc3_config, cup_misc_e_config, cup_camisc, mas_weapons_pack, mas_weapons_m4, mas_weapons_nw, mas_weapons, mas_weapons_ak, mas_cars_hilux, mas_cars_lr, mas_hmmwv, Ryanzombies, ryanzombiesfunctions, Ryanzombieanims, Ryanzombiefaces"

2 answers to this question

It would be really fucking nice if someone would help.

I have a similar problem, I have a server with Exile, DMS, Ryanzombies and Exilez while connecting to the server from A3Launcher I get

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that had been deleted.Ryanzombies, ryanzombiesfunctions, Ryanzombieanims, Ryanzombiefaces"

However using the Arma 3 launcher from B.I. with the Exile and Ryanzombies mods selected I can join without issue. So the Issue is most likely an A3Launcher problem which would have to be taken to Maca's site.

Advertisement