Mr Sin

Flag Radius

6 posts in this topic

Would it be at all possible to add a "max height from ground level" limit?

So for instance, you can set the radius to keep expanding, but the height at which the base can be built up to remains a constant.

2 people like this

Ooh, yes. That way, we won't get these stupid sniper towers fucking EVERYWHERE where people with better PC's can snipe people with weaker PC's from distances they can't even render :/

This way, if people want a relatively tall sniper tower, they'd have to find a tall building first, plant the flag on the highest point possible, THEN build from there. That would severely restrict where campers can build their stupid towers.

2 people like this

Advertisement

I asked my Devvy friend @oSoDirty if he would take a crack at it and he reckons he might have it fingered out.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, UBEChief said:

This way, if people want a relatively tall sniper tower, they'd have to find a tall building first, plant the flag on the highest point possible, THEN build from there. That would severely restrict where campers can build their stupid towers.

That won't even work the way I'm attempting. It will read from terrain level.

Edited by oSoDirty
1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

That won't even work that way I'm attempting. It will read from terrain level.

Even fucking better.

Tested, working.

@oSoDirty is just creating the release thread now. Once approved it should be visible in the scripts section.

Advertisement