Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Th3 R34p3r 187

Exile's future

4 posts in this topic

Knowing that Exile relies partially on it's playerbase for donations. I wonder if that is the only pillar the Exile mod rests on ?.
What if donations slow down or die out ?, will Exile keep on existing ?. I imagen it's hard to find investors since the mod is free, and brings no revenue whatsoever.
I'd hate to see 'Exile' go, but i doubt it wil as the creativity i have seen so far goes beyond of what i have ever seen in arma 2/3 Epoch and most likely attract ALOT of people aswel cuz it brings something different to the table conceptswise specifically. 

300 euros a month isn't hard to really come by with the amount of people that play this game. It just takes patches to keep people coming back and new ones staying

1 person likes this

Advertisement

I highly doubt it will die out. The devs did this because they wanted a quality mod for people to enjoy. As long as people enjoy it I'm sure we will continue to get updates!

8 hours ago, CrazyCorky said:

I highly doubt it will die out. The devs did this because they wanted a quality mod for people to enjoy. As long as people enjoy it I'm sure we will continue to get updates!

Meh, since BIS new monetization policy ALOT of Arma communities have died off and some Bigger communities shrinked alot in size. 
Communities VS mods are 2 different things...but when it get's to money, morals are out the door. 

Advertisement