Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dunsparth

[SOLVED] Infistar doesent like towing?

5 posts in this topic

Hello im using advance sling loading and advance towing
At first i was having an issue to where, users that were not an admin could not tow i read and set CAP = True to CAP = false and that fixed that problem, now when i go to deploy cargo ropes from a heli i automaticly get kicked off the game.

1 hour ago, Dunsparth said:

At first i was having an issue to where, users that were not an admin could not tow i read and set CAP = True to CAP = false and that fixed that problem, now when i go to deploy cargo ropes from a heli i automaticly get kicked off the game.

I have the fix for this on mine already, however I'm at work right now and can not check for you, I'll get back to ya in a couple hours when I get home for what you have to change.

Advertisement
2 hours ago, Dunsparth said:

Ok now that I'm home and can get that info for you (malbogia is me, just can't log into my steam account at work)  you want to make the commandmenu section look like this for the advanced sling loading to work without kicking people

KCM = false;	/* Just close ALL CommandingMenus */
CMC = true;		/* Check for CommandingMenus that are not in the allowedCommandingMenus array */
allowedCommandingMenus[] = {"#user:asl_deploy_ropes_count_menu","#user:asl_show_select_ropes_menu_array"};

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Zombie Pacifier said:

Ok now that I'm home and can get that info for you (malbogia is me, just can't log into my steam account at work)  you want to make the commandmenu section look like this for the advanced sling loading to work without kicking people

KCM = false;	/* Just close ALL CommandingMenus */
CMC = true;		/* Check for CommandingMenus that are not in the allowedCommandingMenus array */
allowedCommandingMenus[] = {"#user:asl_deploy_ropes_count_menu","#user:asl_show_select_ropes_menu_array"};

Thank you so much, appreciate it going to test now.
Edit: that fixed the problem!

Edited by Dunsparth

Thanks for helping out :)

Advertisement