SJ1235

Namalsk Class Names

8 posts in this topic

Hi! Does anyone know the class name of the building shown in the screenshot? It is a building on namalsk (Arma 3). I need it for a vehicle re-arming script that I've got on my server. Thanks All -Josh

473172b45b407763ff7d1a06ac0ec503.jpg

Just start Arma3 with Namalsk and have a look in the Eden Editor to find the building. Or if you use infistar you can just look to the building and press controll + i or shift + i to get your information in chat (don't remember wich key, just test it out)

Advertisement
6 hours ago, CH!LL3R said:

Just start Arma3 with Namalsk and have a look in the Eden Editor to find the building. Or if you use infistar you can just look to the building and press controll + i or shift + i to get your information in chat (don't remember wich key, just test it out)

Any other ways you know of? I haven't gotten around to buying Infistar yet.

As I written in my first post.....

Just start Arma3 with Namalsk and have a look in the Eden Editor to find the building.

Specially for you downloading Namalsk right now to have a look for the Classname....

Edited by CH!LL3R

So far I can see, whole building is called Land_fuelstation_w.

Not that hard to find out in the Editor, Just start to try and play around with this "tool" and you will find out ;-)

Load your Arma 3, open in Editor Tanoa Map. Now have a look if there are trees, but I don't think so. Another idea is to have a look for PBOs for Tanoa to find something out... but I think you only will find some .p3d, classnames for trees doesn't exist, so far I know

Edit: Sorry, was a little confused, talking to another guy in TS about Namalsk and write in the Forum....

Edited by CH!LL3R
Stupid multitasking :-)

Advertisement