SJ1235

Namalsk Class Names

8 posts in this topic

Hi! Does anyone know the class name of the building shown in the screenshot? It is a building on namalsk (Arma 3). I need it for a vehicle re-arming script that I've got on my server. Thanks All -Josh

473172b45b407763ff7d1a06ac0ec503.jpg

Just start Arma3 with Namalsk and have a look in the Eden Editor to find the building. Or if you use infistar you can just look to the building and press controll + i or shift + i to get your information in chat (don't remember wich key, just test it out)

Advertisement
6 hours ago, CH!LL3R said:

Just start Arma3 with Namalsk and have a look in the Eden Editor to find the building. Or if you use infistar you can just look to the building and press controll + i or shift + i to get your information in chat (don't remember wich key, just test it out)

Any other ways you know of? I haven't gotten around to buying Infistar yet.

Posted (edited)

As I written in my first post.....

Just start Arma3 with Namalsk and have a look in the Eden Editor to find the building.

Specially for you downloading Namalsk right now to have a look for the Classname....

Edited by CH!LL3R

So far I can see, whole building is called Land_fuelstation_w.

Not that hard to find out in the Editor, Just start to try and play around with this "tool" and you will find out ;-)

@CH!LL3R any chance this works for trees aswell? I'm looking for the class names of all the trees in Tanoa. 

Posted (edited)

Load your Arma 3, open in Editor Tanoa Map. Now have a look if there are trees, but I don't think so. Another idea is to have a look for PBOs for Tanoa to find something out... but I think you only will find some .p3d, classnames for trees doesn't exist, so far I know

Edit: Sorry, was a little confused, talking to another guy in TS about Namalsk and write in the Forum....

Edited by CH!LL3R
Stupid multitasking :-)

Advertisement