No Locks on Bought Cars

3 posts in this topic

Im currently setting another server. I was after some help with a little problem i have.

There are persistent vehicles around the map. They are the main source of people getting around - after they have fixed them. 

I would like to add some "high end" vehicles to purchase from the trader. I would like these to be bought with out a locking function on them. Is this possible? 

Thanks in advance. 

Are you looking to make all vehicles without locks? Or just specific vehicles? The only issue I see is that the vehicles will be non-persistent in order to not have the lock function. Their may be a way to auto set the codes or certain vehicles to 0000, but you will need to disable the change pin code feature to stop players from changing them afterwards. 

Do you have any vehicles that are able to be locked? If not, you could just comment out Class Lock and Class Unlock from CFGInteractionMenus in config.cpp

You would still enter a pin when you buy the vehicle, but it wouldn't matter because you won't get the option to lock it.