Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trixare4fatkids

Cant play Arma MP (With pictures) pls help

Question

i took a break from arma for about a month, And last week i got a 3.3gb update on steam. Not sure if it was FOR arma or "workshop content" Ever since then when i try to join an exile server

(i have tried like 15) i get this error 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/269468379401900156/340DBF5CF6F0147D9A5E3035E9C5271644222C97/

I have deleted all these files, And then the game crashes when trying to load in. I deleted the @exile folder and redownloaded through A3Launcher. Still get the error 

I have tried downloading directly off this site and replacing the @Exile folder. And still get this error. Can anyone please help me? my skype is in my profile if you would like to contact me on there and voice or text. I really would like to get this working my steam is also my Forum name if you would like to contact me on there 

1 answer to this question

Posted (edited)

Are you sure the server you are trying to join is updated to the latest Exile build? A lot of things have updated over the past month, including exile and some servers may not have updated. Try joining a few different servers.

Edited by Timmay

Advertisement