ABCGameServers

ABC Game Servers

21 posts in this topic

ABC Game Servers  https://abcgameservers.com/

"By Gamers For Gamers"

Get your server off to a good start ....

List of Features..

1. Full DDoS Protection
  2. 24/7 Support (Live support 10am to 10PM GMT)
  3. One click install for Exile
  4. Full FTP access
  5. TC admin Control Panel
  6. Automatic Setup
  7. Servers in France and Canada
  8. Run by gamers and Arma players

A special Promo code can be entered too "  EXILESTARTER  " at the checkout stage for 50% your first month, to help you get started. Promotion runs till end of July 2016!! So hurry!

3 people like this

Advertisement
On 18/06/2016 at 9:17 AM, ArchAngelOfDeath said:

Maybe if y'all installed mods and scripts.

Hiya, I'm one of the engineers from ABC, we leave "script" installation down to our clients for various simple reasons.

1) Installing "scripts" takes a lot of time, time of which we don't have, we're a busy working on hundreds of other customers servers, and as a small tight-knit team there is little time for us to work on anything else, these days script installs are so easy it takes very little time to install, its the time spent testing and fixing anything that doesn't work we don't have.

2)  We are not the client thus we don't know how the client wants the scripts to be configured, what features enabled etc etc.

1-Click mod installs are on their way, there will be a collection of various mods you can install with a single click, all that will be left is to add it to your mod parameters :)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

could be interesting... i'm pretty fed up of Nitrado... i'll have a look 

Edited by mojitoboy

May i have a look about your admin panel ?

And which SQL DB do you use ? (mysql, php, etc...)

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, mojitoboy said:

could be interesting... i'm pretty fed up of Nitrado... i'll have a look 

I'm waiting on the gsp that can do it all, especially as Arma is to damn difficult.

quoted wrong person my bad lol.

Edited by ArchAngelOfDeath

11 hours ago, mojitoboy said:

May i have a look about your admin panel ?

And which SQL DB do you use ? (mysql, php, etc...)

We have TCAdmin for clients to manage their servers mainly for ease of use and a similar experience you will find from other hosts, however we do have PHPMyAdmin installed as a option for database management if you don't have your own SQL client (we do offer external access to your database from your own computer).

2 hours ago, ArchAngelOfDeath said:

I'm waiting on the gsp that can do it all, especially as Arma is to damn difficult.

quoted wrong person my bad lol.

There is likely to never be a host capable of offering that simply because of the time that goes into setting up everything, managing hundreds of customers can get a bit tedious if having to install scripts for all of them, we will likely never directly install scripts but we will and do provide diagnostic support on what is/could be wrong.

42 minutes ago, ABCGameServers said:

We have TCAdmin for clients to manage their servers mainly for ease of use and a similar experience you will find from other hosts, however we do have PHPMyAdmin installed as a option for database management if you don't have your own SQL client (we do offer external access to your database from your own computer).

Perfect let me finish my plan with Nitrado and let's go with you !!!!

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, ABCGameServers said:

There is likely to never be a host capable of offering that simply because of the time that goes into setting up everything, managing hundreds of customers can get a bit tedious if having to install scripts for all of them, we will likely never directly install scripts but we will and do provide diagnostic support on what is/could be wrong.

That's where your wrong,

https://qualitygameservers.com/ setup and install scripts for there customers.

They help with setup of the entire server, mod support and script support.

They install scripts for clients and help fix any issues they may have.

You have alot to compete with in the market if you don't even offer that level support.

Edited by C][G GhostTown™
1 person likes this

Advertisement