Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johbowfor

Where are all the dedicated servers?

4 posts in this topic

Why isn't there just one uniform version of this mod like with breaking point? Why do all the servers require their special downloads etc? I don't know why every separate server has to add in their own mods that add 7 gigs to the game.

There are dedicated servers all over. I have two dedicated servers my self. But I think what you mean is where are all the official servers. Which there is only 1 official server.This mod was developed to be open to customizing. Server owners can do what they want with it more or less. With vehicle mods, weapon mods, map mods, this gives server owners the ability to create a really cool version of the mod. Base Exile doesn't have things like AI missions and big guns like the SPMG or M107. Base Exile doesn't run on maps like Chernarus. Base Exile is runs on Altis or Namalsk, no AI missions, low loot, more survival ish, a hand full of weapons, few vehicles. You can search for the Official server on A3Launcher and give it a shot though. See how you enjoy it. 

1 person likes this

Advertisement

It's about preference, If you want plain vanilla Exile, just do a mod search on A3Launcher.

Because the server files aren't locked down like other mods. We believe in creativity and Exile is open for anyone to do anything they please. Its what made the original Epoch popular. There is plenty of tools out there that make it easy to connect to a server.

1 person likes this

Advertisement