Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loophole

Willing to pay someone to set my server up for me.

8 posts in this topic

Don't have the time to do it myself, but want the convenience of having my own server. I'll message the layout I'm wanting, all mods are already loaded into the server's directory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Loophole said:

Don't have the time to do it myself, but want the convenience of having my own server. I'll message the layout I'm wanting, all mods are already loaded into the server's directory.

Setting up a server from scratch can take some serious time. What type of setup are you looking for and can you give more information? Map, traders, addons, scripts, etc.... I've built mine from the ground up and spent well over a month casually perfecting every aspect of it. Won't say I'll do it for sure, but if you want to message me more details we can talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
17 minutes ago, OrbDamu said:

Setting up a server from scratch can take some serious time. What type of setup are you looking for and can you give more information? Map, traders, addons, scripts, etc.... I've built mine from the ground up and spent well over a month casually perfecting every aspect of it. Won't say I'll do it for sure, but if you want to message me more details we can talk.

And that's not all. after someone has setup your server there is also the maintence and the care of your system. and this will take also some time.

we have now 3 server and we work everyday a few hours to keep them running. So if you are not willing to spend the time for it, i think it's not advisable and u won't have fun with it....

But first tell us what do u want. Btw: there are Serverhoster which have managed gameservers . but if u want to do it right, order a rootserver.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 6/16/2016 at 3:37 AM, OrbDamu said:

Setting up a server from scratch can take some serious time. What type of setup are you looking for and can you give more information? Map, traders, addons, scripts, etc.... I've built mine from the ground up and spent well over a month casually perfecting every aspect of it. Won't say I'll do it for sure, but if you want to message me more details we can talk.

Would you mind PMing me :) 

Edited by MrLink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2016 at 8:58 AM, Skryp _ LotzoTheUltraBear said:

And that's not all. after someone has setup your server there is also the maintence and the care of your system. and this will take also some time.

Not only day to day maintenance, but also doing updates and having to re-do most of it each time an update is done. Painful!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just brought a sever and it is really doing my head in.

I really want to have hard roaming AI with a high loot spawn on the atlis map.

also the infistar interface. If you want to make some cash for setting up my sever and maintaining it please add me on:
Skype:teacaps
gmail:teagsnz@gmail.com
steam:teagsnz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2016 at 5:32 PM, teagss said:

I have just brought a sever and it is really doing my head in.

I really want to have hard roaming AI with a high loot spawn on the atlis map.

also the infistar interface. If you want to make some cash for setting up my sever and maintaining it please add me on:
Skype:teacaps
gmail:teagsnz@gmail.com
steam:teagsnz

i have added you on steam and skype

also have you got a licence for infistar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking to pay someone to set up my ARMA3 Exile server (hosted by Vilayer) with Napf map and missions.  I should be able to set up infistar once it is up and running, otherwise need that done as well.  Simply don't have the time and I really just want a server for me and my friends to play on and not be bothered.  As for maintenance, I don't mind spending some time on it once it is operational and I have some sort of foundation to start with so should be good there.  If not, I will just pay someone again and again.  Video games are my stress relief so it's worth it to me.  Work hard, play hard.  Who will come to my rescue???  Anyone???  lol.  Thanks

couchfarminabox@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.