Budd

CUP Vehicles Loading on Server with "Unknown" Error - Help?

Question

On our server, we added CUP Vehicles (and CBA, weapons & units, of course), have the right command line parameters for client mods vs server mods, are using the "Easy Trader Setup" from these forums, have verified everything works, etc... except for vehicles.  At the vehicle trader, we're seeing the typical blank lines with prices for all CUP vehicles, and clicking on them doesn't show the model/image of the vehicle.

In the server RPT there are a ton of these warnings/errors that I suspect are the culprit:

15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_brdm2.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_btr40.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_btr60.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_btr90.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_core.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_coyote.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_datsun.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_dingo.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_hmmwv.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_jackal.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_lav25.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_lr.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_m1030.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_mastiff.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_octavia.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_rg31.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_ridgeback.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_skoda.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_stryker.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_suv.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_towingtractor.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_uaz.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_ural.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_vodnik.pbo - unknown
15:55 : 25 C : \*****\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_vwgolf.pbo - unknown

(***** is just my server directory, hidden for this post; the actual RPT shows the correct path and what not.)

Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

Bump, fellas -- anyone have ANY suggestions? :(

10 hours ago, Budd said:

Bump, fellas -- anyone have ANY suggestions? :(

its only saying the individual items in the mod don't have a version number, its just CUP being CUP.

0 prices in the trader is different all together : try this I wrote on what error is produced where in traders (although written for this mod it still will tell you which class produces each problem in turn)

http://www.exilemod.com/topic/8586-updated-easy-trader-set-up/?page=26#comment-93588

Sorry, in the trader, there is a line for the vehicle in question -- I'm trying to get the Stryker wheeled vehicle(s) in.  I added them to the config and it appears, with the price I set, but there is no name listed there, and there is no model or image shown when clicking on it.  Seems to only be this, which the Strykers seem to be latter additions?  There's a file for them in the .pbo, etc.... just can't figure out what's wrong with it for the trader where it shows a line and price for it, but no name and model.... I thought maybe I had the class name wrong, but I don't think that's it?

Advertisement