Schmidtch.

[SOLVED] Arma Enhanced Movement - newest version works fine

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

Any way to "unlock" arma enhanced movement mod?
I (when login on admin) can use it, climb, jump etc, but my players no, and me, when i logout from admin.
Any tip to unlock it / turn it on? I think infistar detect it like a cheat / hack, but how to whitelist it :D. 

Regards,
Schmidtch.

does it not mess with the auto run feature?

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Digital Purge said:

does it not mess with the auto run feature?

When i testing it on admin account, i dont saw any bugs etc. Only Cant use on non admin account.

3 hours ago, Schmidtch. said:

When i testing it on admin account, i dont saw any bugs etc. Only Cant use on non admin account.

When I had it running I just set it up as a normal mod pack. Server & Client. But it seemed to be messing with exiles auto run

I'm going to bump this up because I am using Exile Reborn and it has Arma Enhanced Movement. It's installed properly and when you log in, you are supposed to be able to hit Esc to open the menu to set up the enhanced movement keys. This menu does not open for anyone, admins included.

Is there something special I need to change in the Infistar config, @infiSTAR?

Not that I am aware of. It should log to your server (and probably even client rpt) if it gets closed/blocked by infiSTAR - could you check that? :)

The newest version of AEM no changes needs to be made, but the older version uses onEachFrame {}; and the Kyle mod block in @infiSTAR blocks the onEachFrame{}; from executing the call.  I have AEM running at 100% on my server. Since I assisted in the beta testing of the babe_core_exile.pbo in the newest version on AEM. 

very good to know :)

Thanks for sharing the information

Advertisement