Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stoll

[SOLVED] Simple...Script Restriction #0

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well guys, I added hundreds of battleeye filters in my life, but this one is driving my nuts right now.
It's a simple kick:

"To _myUid) then 
{
_numberOfTerritories = _numberOfTerritories + 1;
};
}
forEach allMissionObjects "Exile_Construction_Flag_Stat"

The weired thing is that I'm getting kicked for restriction #0.
It should kick for restriction #25, because of the allMissionObjects part.

I tried a vary of filters, in the end I added all these filters the same time to several lines and still getting kicked for restriction #0. :swear:
Maybe I've overseen something simple:

!="To _myUid) then \n{\n_numberOfTerritories = _numberOfTerritories + 1;\n};\n}\nforEach allMissionObjects "Exile_Construction_Flag_Stat"
!="To _myUid) then \n{\n_numberOfTerritories = _numberOfTerritories + 1;\n};\n}\nforEach allMissionObjects \"Exile_Construction_Flag_Stat\"
!="To _myUid) then \n{\n_numberOfTerritories = _numberOfTerritories + 1;\n};\n}\nforEach allMissionObjects \"Exile_Construction_Flag_Stat"
!="\"To _myUid) then \n{\n_numberOfTerritories = _numberOfTerritories + 1;\n};\n}\nforEach allMissionObjects \"Exile_Construction_Flag_Stat"\"
!="\"To _myUid) then \n{\n_numberOfTerritories = _numberOfTerritories + 1;\n};\n}\nforEach allMissionObjects \"Exile_Construction_Flag_Stat\"\"
!="\"To _myUid) then \n{\n_numberOfTerritories = _numberOfTerritories + 1;\n};\n}\nforEach allMissionObjects \"Exile_Construction_Flag_Stat"\"
!="\"To _myUid) then \n{\n_numberOfTerritories = _numberOfTerritories + 1;\n};\n}\nforEach allMissionObjects \"Exile_Construction_Flag_Stat\"

Edited by Stoll

I don't know which filter was the correct one in the end and I even don't know which line was the correct one...
After more then 3 hours of trial and error I added all filters to all lines, which fixed the kick. ¬¬

Advertisement