Kylling57

Camp Spencer Glitch (idk where to post glitches)

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, so i was doing some PVP at camp spencer a few days ago. While i was hiding behind some of the rocks i tried to crawl on top to kill someone in the Airtower, i then used my bipod on top and i got teleported inside of the rock pile. I dont know how i can explain it better, so i made a youtube video ish of the glitch where i am using to kill a few people. I only killed like 20 ish people useing it to gather som clips. I think this glitch is really OP and should be fixed as soon as possible.

Sorry for useing it to make a video where i am killing a lot of people, i know i should just show it and not use it but i got a bit greedy. My apologize.  Please dont hate me ;(

(Video removed for reasons) lol.

Edited by Kylling57
idk

Not cool using the glitch like you did. You want to hope the server admins dont see your video!

Anyhow that's a problem with the map Esseker so you would need to let them know over at http://a3esseker.info/

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, Mr Health And Safety said:

Not cool using the glitch like you did. You want to hope the server admins dont see your video!

Anyhow that's a problem with the map Esseker so you would need to let them know over at http://a3esseker.info/

Yeah i know, not cool at all. But i was new to the server and Exile at that point (i know this is not a good excuse). As i mentoin in the tread, i was sorry for useing it and was greedy. I deserve to be banned from the server, not question about it. and i saw my video again, and it was a lot more than 20 people that i killed, and i got disappointed in myself that i actually used it that much. I just hope the fix the glitch, and i deserve the ban.

Once again, i'm sorry.

You spent hours in a glitch killing people? But it was for "educational purposes" right?

On top of that, now everyone that plays Esseker is going to be sitting in the same spot waiting for you to run up and start looting only to kill you :^)

6 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

You spent hours in a glitch killing people? But it was for "educational purposes" right?

Dont forget, shared on Youtube with the title "Arma 3: Exile Esseker - ("Usefull PVP") Glitch At Camp Spencer"

6 minutes ago, Mr Health And Safety said:

Dont forget, shared on Youtube with the title "Arma 3: Exile Esseker - ("Usefull PVP") Glitch At Camp Spencer"

That too... it just keeps getting better.

Posted (edited)

Ofc, i dont mind if people use it at all. i am rarely playing Exile atm, and no it was max an hour not more at all. And lets hope they patch it before people use it then. But but whatever floats your boat

Edited by Kylling57

16 minutes ago, Mr Health And Safety said:

and just for the record, if you dont like the thread, feel free to delete it, i don't mind.

and for my last message, i used it myself so i dont mind other people useing it. Karma is a b*****, isnt it?

I think we need a "Dislike this" button. Maybe a picture of a broken heart?

the problem here is, you new after a few kills that this was a glitch, thats when the killing should of stopped and reported to admin asap

Advertisement