Erik1

Script Restriction #0

8 posts in this topic

Hello im having trouble with script restriction#0 and i cant seem to get any filters working for it?

My error from the log: #0 "lShow [4092, false];
_esc = (findDisplay 24015) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown", "if(_this select 1 == 1)then{ExileClientXM8Cu"

The filter i tried:  And still getting the same kicks what im i doing wrong? / the script i installed was XM8 apps/ Any ideas? 

!=#0 "lShow [4092, false];\n_esc = (findDisplay 24015) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown", "if(_this select 1 == 1)then{ExileClientXM8Cu"

!="lShow [4092, false];\n _esc = (findDisplay 24015) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown", "if(_this select 1 == 1)then{ExileClientXM8Cu"

Advertisement

Hi no sadly the same kick and error after i tried that one? 

goes at the end of the line starting 7 eventHandler

Yes line 2 in script.txt there is where i added the line?

Sorry I missed some \"

!="lShow [4092, false];\n _esc = (findDisplay 24015) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\", \"if(_this select 1 == 1)then{ExileClientXM8Cu"

As the kick has displayAddEventHandler  you can be sure it will go at the end of 7 eventHandler which should be kick#+2

I have placed the new line at the end of line 2. 7 EventHandler but still getting kicked for the same error?

11 hours ago, Erik1 said:

I have placed the new line at the end of line 2. 7 EventHandler but still getting kicked for the same error?

had a similar issue on another kick due to the paste into the forums giving extra spaces, so copy your kick message from " to " directly out of the log file and paste into: http://gp.gamersinc.net/BEF.php then paste where I said and this will stop any extra spaces getting into the phrase (make sure it doesn't have a space outside the "" when you paste otherwise you end up with double quotes)

Advertisement