IT07

[Release] [scarCODE] automated restart warnings

66 posts in this topic

@Kilo Watts Battleye disabled or enabled should not make any difference at all. But just so you know; I always have it disabled on my development server so that means I tested the server restart warnings with Battleye disabled.

@IT07 Thanks! I appreciate the really fast response, can't wait to see notifications!

Advertisement

I am having some trouble with this:

First off, I get an error saying that the member in my description.ext is already defined. I added

#include "scarCODE\restartWarnings\config.cpp"

class RscTitles
{
	#include "scarCODE\restartWarnings\hpp\RscDisplayRestartWarnings.hpp"
};

this at the bottom of my description.ext in my mission and apparently the member is already defined. I followed the instructions for this.

The other problem I have is that I am getting this error as soon as the restart warning is supposed to pop up: 

Resource title RscDisplayRestartWarnings not found

I put the scarCODE folder in my mission and added the required line to my init.sqf. I don't know what I am doing wrong here? Can anyone help me?

Posted (edited)

@Aristo Maybe you did not follow the tutorial properly. You'll have to reinstall it. The script has been running for a very long time on my servers.

Can we see your file 'description.ext?

Edited by M-RYS

I already fixed it a minute ago but thank you either way!

I had already created class RscTitles in my  description.ext  for a status bar I am using, forgot that and created class RscTitles twice. I have now included #include "scarCODE\restartWarnings\hpp\RscDisplayRestartWarnings.hpp" in the corrent, one and only  class RscTitles and all is good!

1 hour ago, Aristo said:

I already fixed it a minute ago but thank you either way!

I had already created class RscTitles in my  description.ext  for a status bar I am using, forgot that and created class RscTitles twice. I have now included #include "scarCODE\restartWarnings\hpp\RscDisplayRestartWarnings.hpp" in the corrent, one and only  class RscTitles and all is good!

You're welcome !

Advertisement