Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
curtcooll

esseker bikeys issue

Question

so i have tried getting latest bikeys but nothing I'm still getting error joining my server saying that the bikeys are not signed with certain files?

7 answers to this question

The server keys are located in the same folder where your Esseker files are downloaded to, in the "Keys" folder. Use those on your server.

ok ive downloaded the esseker map, I have then downloaded the cup complete version server loaded fine but I had the keys error when trying to join so I went to steam and downloaded the core and maps cup mods and those don't work, I know how to load mods and keys are in the folders am I doing something wrong or are the keys meant to be please else where.

Advertisement

sorted this out now I have a new issue one I had before when trying to load a map so the keys had to be placed into the keys folder friend helped me with that, I now have issue where it connects to server but nothing happens no error no kick just stuck as if its trying to connect me but its not under the mpmissions there are 2 files one is altis another is namalsk no esseker file only one I can find is 300 meg odd not same size as 256kb files.

maps.png

You have to create the Esseker mission files. Exile only supports Altis and Namalsk by default.

ok ive created the pbo mission file but what the hell is this. i remember i had this same issue but solved it but i dunno what the hell is going on right now.

serverissue.png

any time you have any problem always check your RPT log first as it will tell you in there what it is most of the time

Advertisement